13

"Heejin-ah?" Hyunjin whispered as she enter the building again.

"Heekki?" Hyunjin called for her best friend

"Shit. Where the fuck is she?"

Hyunjin then heard a sob and follow where is it coming from. There, she saw Heejin hugging her knees while crying silently.

"Heekki?" Hyunjin called her

"H-hyunjin-ah" Heejin looked up to her, surprised to see Hyunjin there.

"Heej-" Heejin moved away when Hyunjin tried to approach her.

"No. Stay away from me" Heejin said

"No. Heejin, let's go" Hyunjin knelt in from of Heejin

"Hyunjin, can't you see?" Heejin showed her arm to Hyunjin.

"I'm gonna be a zombie soon. Please just leave" she said

"I'm not going to leave you behind, remember?" Hyunjin smiled at her

"Hyun..." Heejin is about to cry again

"I know this is not the right time but... I like you, Heejin. No. I love you" Hyunjin confessed

"You dummy" Heejin hit her chest lightly

"We could've been married by now if you confessed earlier" she said and Hyunjin just chuckled.

"So do you love me back or what?"

"Of course I love you too" Heejin said and Hyunjin gently cups her face.

"Can I?" Heejin smiled and nodded.

Hyunjin crashed their lips together and they move it in synch. The kiss would've been longer if their friends didn't show up behind them.

"Oh... OH"

Heejin pushed Hyunjin away and hide her face in embarrassment. They got caught having their first kiss.

"When I told you guys that y'all are annoying, I mean it" Hyunjin said and help Heejin to stand up. She rip the sleeve of her sweater and wrap it around Heejin's wound.

They all went back to the convenience store and Heejin saw Jiwoo and Sooyoung there.

"You too?" Heejin asked when she saw Jiwoo's shoulder.

"Yeah" the older girl smile sadly

"So apparently it takes 5 hours for someone to completely turn into a zombie, right Jungie?"

"It's just based on what I've seen the other day" Jungeun said, they were supposed to help someone they saw down the streets but then she's infected and Jungeun track the time and she became a zombie after approximately 5 hours.

"Is it okay if we tie you two up?" Kahei asked and the two nodded. It's for their friends' safety so why not?

Hyunjin snatched the piece of fabric from Haseul who was about to tie Heejin's wrists. The others noticed it and just sigh.

Haseul slowly retreated to her spot next to Kahei and just let Hyunjin handle it.

"Hey" Heejin calls Hyunjin

"Don't be mad at them" she said and Hyunjin pretends that she didn't hear it.

"Hyun..."

"Heejin, they left you." Hyunjin's voice is firm and loud enough for all of them to hear.

"I asked them to" Heejin said

"Jiwoo-unnie also asked me to just leave her there but did I leave her? No. And I would never."