2

"Move out of the way" all of them turns to Hyunjin

"What are you going to do?" Hyejoo asked and hold the doorknob tightly in case Hyunjin decided to do crazy stuff.

"Just do what I said and move the fuck out of my way" Hyunjin said and stare at those guys in the hallway. She fucking scared but mehh. She just shook her worries off and the only thing she's thinking about right now is how to get them in their apartment unit.

"Hyunjin" Heejin called for her best friend and the girl looked at her.

"Don't do anything stupid." Heejin said firmly and grab the sleeve of Hyunjin's uniform.

"Don't worry about me" Hyunjin said and kicked the door open. She then quickly closed it and these zombies are coming their way to attack her.

"Ya Kim Hyunjin!"

She swings the bat with force and hit their neighbour's head. She can still remember the times where the woman would give them food but it's different now, she's a walking corpse now.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Lee" she apologized before turning to the another walking corpse. She recognize this man, he once catcalled Sooyoung. She hit him with her bat without any hesitation and hit him all over again until he dropped on the floor.

"Three more to go" she whispered to herself and take a glimpse of her friends before proceeding to swing her bat again like a madman.

"She's out of her mind" Kahei said as they worriedly watch the girl.

"Fuck this" Hyejoo cursed and enter too.

"Hyejoo-yah!" Yerim grab the knob, wanting to go inside too.

"Stay there" Hyejoo said and locked the door from the inside. She looks around and see a pipe.

"You're fucking crazy" she said to Hyunjin before joining her in hitting the remaining zombies. The two acts brave but deep inside they're scared, scared for themselves and scared for their friends. This is their first time encountering with these nasty creatures and they're just doing their best to take them down using their bat and pipe.

After taking the last one down, Hyunjin and Hyejoo are out of breath.

"Let them in while I unlock our door" Hyunjin said breathlessly and Hyejoo obeyed. Hyunjin quickly put the passcode in and open the door.

"Guys hurry up! I can hear footsteps!" Chaewon said and the eleven of them sprinted to their home.

Heejin was getting left behind as she isn't a good runner herself. She look behind her and see a horde of zombies chasing after them.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" she cursed nonstop as she try to run faster.

"Jeon Heejin, you moron, run faster!" Hyunjin yelled as she saw Heejin far behind.

"Fuck you! I'm trying, okay!?"

'Oh no no no' Hyunjin's mind said when she see the zombies getting closer and closer to Heejin.

"Heejin-unnie!" Yeojin stopped on her tracks and grab Heejin's wrist pulling her to run faster. Sooyoung, Hyejoo, Jinsoul, Jungeun, Chuu and Chaewon got in safely and the others left are trying to run faster.

"If they don't make it in time we won't be able to close the door in time" Jungeun said and Kahei and Haseul got in together.

Hyunjin stands there waiting for the other three to come in and the others stands behind her to help her if ever the zombies try to get in.

Yerim got in and they waited for the two.

"Fuck my life" Heejin said and push Yeojin inside before jumping in. Hyunjin quickly closes the door and Haseul proceed to lock the additional locks they bought for their lovely home.

Hyejoo, Jinsoul and Sooyoung pushed a large cabinet against the door and the zombies still keep on banging on the door.

Heejin lay on the floor with her eyes closed. She thought she'll dead or she'll be the zombies' dinner for tonight. Her pants can be heard inside their home and she hugged Yeojin who's laying beside her.

"Thank you" she thanked the younger one and just hug her tight. She's visibly shaking and Yeojin hugs her back.

"Unnie it's okay, we're safe now" she tried to calm the older

"Heejin" Hyunjin went to the two as she notice that Heejin is having a panic attack.

"Heekki" Heejin look at her as the bunny keep on panting

"Listen to me. You're okay now, I'm here, we're here" Hyunjin said in a comforting voice

"I'll get her some water" Haseul said and went off to the kitchen and get Heejin a glass of water then a pill that'll help her to calm down.

"Breathe in" Heejin obeyed what Hyunjin said and suck an air in.

"Breathe out"

Heejin break down into tears and Hyunjin hugged her.

"It's okay to cry" she whispered and caress Heejin's head.

"I t-thought I'd be done for real" Heejin cries out

"And you think I'll let that happen?" Hyunjin looked at her

"If Yeojin didn't help you, I would run to you and help you" she added

"Remember what I said? I will never leave you behind."

Haseul arrived and she made Heejin drink the pill and they assisted her to the couch.

"Why did we went all the way back here? It seemed safe in the school" Chaewon said and the unnie line turns to her.

"It's not, some of our classmates already turned into zombies before we got out of our building" Jinsoul said as she checks the school's page in every social media flatform. They made sure to inform their schoolmates before they escaped.

They sit there, trying to call the authorities but no one answered even any of their calls and soon enough they're not able to make another call or text because the signal was cut off making them groan.

"What do we fucking do?"

"Gather all of our food" Haseul stand up

"What I mean is ALL even if it's your own snacks" they all obeyed and bring all of the food they can see to the living room.

Yerim placed her last candy and they all stare at their food.

"We won't last a week with this food" Jiwoo said and they all look at each other in despair.

"I regret not buying groceries yesterday" Kahei said and sat on the couch.

They won't be eaten by the zombies but they'll die in hunger instead.