Chapter 16

"When you find both love and friendship in the same person"

The very next day, Om and Ru visited Shivaay's room where he was found scrolling through his tab.

"So Shivaay, what have you thought further", Om asked as they took a seat beside him.

"First of all", Shivaay kept his tab aside,"I will try win back what I lost"

"Aree, we are talking about Annika Didi, not about a thing which got lost", Ru reminded him.

"Even I am talking about her. I'll regain the trust and bond we shared before and after that, I'll go for something else", he told them. A relation which just hold love is of no use cause trust and friendship are te foundations of it. He decided to not to force her into this relation or the confess her feelings. He thought to visit her once.

*****

Shivaay drives to Goenka Villa and greets Sandhya who was heading outside.

Sandhya smiled, "Shivaay, Manish Bhaiya and Abhay are not home right now", she informed him.

"Vo, actually Aunty, I am here to meet Annika", he revealed.

"Oh, she is in her room. Infact, I forgot to inform her so could you tell her that no one is at home cause I need to go to the market", she told him

"I will, but will she be able to stay alone. I mean she has a sprain, right?", he asked being worried.

"Don't worry, Shivaay. Ber friend Aakriti is visiting her any time soon", Sandhya informed him.

"Okay, Thank you!", he smiled and Sandhya left as Shivaay heads upstairs to meet Annika.

Here in, Annika was sitting beside her bedroom window, struck in a dilemma. She did wanted to express herself before him but her fear stopped her midway each time. She was hell frustrated not being able to talk to him since past two days. She was sipping water. Not able to notice her actions, she accidently broke the glass applying too much pressure.

"Aahhh", she moaned in pain as her hand started to bleed. Before she could react, Shivaay enters the room as the door was slightly open already.

Annika gets shocked. Her body froze. She didn't knew how to react further. Wether to pay attention to her bleeding hand or the the person she was craving to meet. She quickly hides her hand below the pillow which was resting on her lap.

"Shi..Shivaay, you here", shr managed to ask.

He walked towards her,"Ya, I am here, Annika. Are you okay? Is it paining too much?", he asked not noticing her hand.

She sighed in relief and thanked god for not making him see her hand. As the burning sensation increased in her hand, she chose to avoid it till he returns back.

He comes and sits in front of her.

"No, it better now", she told him smiling half way.

Her leg was up in the window side, just beside where he was sitting. He held her leg and jerked it slightly to check the sprain.

"Aah!", she moaned in pain. Her leg was not better yet.

"Sor..Sorry, I was just checking it over", he apologized genuinly.

"Kya Bagad Bille, don't you know that you shouldn't jerk it like that!", she yelled holding her leg.

Avoiding her harsh scolding, Shivaay just smiled at her looking at her face.

Annika notices it and found it strange, "What?"

"Repeat what you just said", he told her.

She raised her brows in confusion,"What?"