"Really?", he chuckled.

"Aur nahi toh kya! Infact, every daughter is a princess for her father. You must see, whenever you'll have a kanji aakho wali daughter like you, even you'll feel like she is your princess!", she exclaimed.

He gazed her being flabbergasted while she realised what she said just now. She murdered her tongue several times and looked away.

He smirked and thought, "Not mine, but our daughter, Annika. I'll make sure to make it upto you. Infact, if she will be having your eyes, then they'll be more pretty!", he blushed at hus thoughts.

Annika was getting awkward with the ongoing silence. She tried to divert the topic, "Why did you came here?"

"I..I wanted to apologize for that day", he answered.

"Look, Shivaay, I really don't want to--", she gets disturbed by him in between.

"Annika, just listen to me once. I am really sor--sorry for hat I did. But you need to understand that I did it cause I can't afford to lose you. Its completely alright that you didn't said a yes but---", he tied to explain but she disturbs him now.

"But I didn't said a not even", she said before sharing and emotional and hopeful eye lock with him.

Her eyes displayed the live and affection she carried for him and at the same time, also displayed her inner turmoil and fear which made her run from there while he was proposing, well not actually, but yes, proposing her.

His eyes carried live and hope that soon they will overcome all the hurdles and become ine in true sense. He never ending aspirations about their relation made him stronger. They come out of the eye lock after time.

"First things first, please, I don't want you to break what we already have in between us and, that is, out bond, our friendship. If you want anything beyond this, I am teady to wait for it. Wait for as long as you wish. But, don't do it", he requested with a lot of emotions and love.

Annika was feeling proud at her choice. She felt for a person who cares about her and her feelings. He is ready to wait for her, "You're my friend, Shivaay", she assured her and smiled widely.

He thick smile plastered his face as she uttered thise words.

"And I don't think so that if you wouldn't have been my friend, I would have allowed you to pick me up that day and sitting here right now"

He tittered and takes her into his embrace. He was happy that their friendship will prolong and they still have hoped to get together in future, "I thought you won't talk to me", he spoke to her lavender vanilla scented hair.

"Aise kaise laga?", she whispered to his heart which was beaming with joy.

Shivaay takes her hand into his, "Dadi has organised a pooja tomorrow. You're still here in India, so please attend it", he wanted her presence there.

Suddenly Annika comes there and sees them hand in hand. There, she got the biggest surprise of her life. She rewinds her memory and clearly remembers Annika's words. She was supposed to stay away from him, right? But the scene in front of her isn't agreeing to what her bestie had said, "Sorry, I'd disturb you guys"

Annika looks at the door and found her bestie gazing their hands which she quickly withdrawed back, "No Aakri, come na"

Aakriti was constantly starring at Shivaay from the door. She was so damn list in him. Afterall, he was her crush! Annika noticed Aakriti's eyes on her property. She fumed in anger as well as jealousy.

"What's wrong with her?", Shivaay asked Annika as he got to know about two eyes starting him.

Annika looks at him before taking a cushion from the area and throwing it straight on Aakriti's face bringing her out of her lala land, "I said come in", she repeated.