"Same what you said before", he repeated himself.

She chuckled inwardly as she realises what he wanted to hear, "Bagad Billa!"

He felt like being in cloud nine after getting his old annoying Annika back. He smiled and starred her laughing face.

"Should I say more?", she asked.

He hummed in responce to her question.

"Billu Ji!", she exclaimed as they lated got into fits of laughter experiencing a childish phase. Laughing with someone close to your soul makes you forget all the forthcoming and ongoing issues. You wish the moments to either freeze or prolong.

"Kya baat hai Mr. SSO. As far as I remember, you used to get gell annoyed by these names and now, you are laughing over the same", she asked controlling her futher excitement.

"Voh--", ge was about to answer her but stopped witnessing a strange thing. He noticed that her yellow top was staining with bright red colour. Though, most of the portion was covered, still some part was quite visible, "What's that, Annika", he asked pointing at her abdomen.

She bends her head to see what he was pointing at. Her eyes opened widely seeing it. She completely forgot about her pain while being with him, "Umm, Its..Its..nothing. its just like that", she stammered.

Shivaay caught her lies and got suspicious, "Why are you hiding your hand?". Giving her not time and scope to reply, he gently snatches her hand, making sure to not hurt her.

He got numb seeing her hand, blood oozing like water. His eyes turned moist as he instructed himself to not let his tears fall, "Ye kaise hua?"

"Voh, actually, the glass broke accidently", she told him, telling half lie about the frustration she felt before.

The broken glass on the floor caught his attention. He sighed, "What was the beed to hide it then? Where is the first aid box?", he scowled.

She didn't replied and simply pointed at the drawer in front of them.

He got up and brought the box and again took a seat at his previous place. Now, slowly the tears fell from his eyes, his turmoil didn't allowed him to prevent it, "Tum na sahi main tadibaaz ho. Kal kaha tha na ki madad chahiye ho toh bata dena chahiye. Gimme your hand"

"I'll help myself", she refused to talk his help.

He took her hand from her hold, "Just shut up okay! I am helping you, right? You're too stubborn!"

No matter how much courageous and self dependent she was, she didn't had power to speak in front of her angry bird Shivaay.

He applied the ointment and later bandages her hands.

In the process,Annika notices his wet eyes. She cupped his face from one side, "Shivaay, I can't see you crying. I am okay. Just relax", she tried to pacify him. She rubs her hand over his face to clean the tears.

He hugs her tightly instead if replying.

She could hear his heart beating loudly. The heart which beats for her. The heart which says her name. The heart which carries his love for her. The heart which longs for her. Then, she breaks the hug.

"I think uncle is wrong about you", he told her.

"What?", she asked being perplexed.

"Princess", he replied, "Uou are not a princess. Infact, you are too too stubborn!", he continued.

Annika made a sweet pout listeninh to his words, "Hauu! I am a princess you know! And jaise bhi hoon, my papa loves me a lot. I am his lifeline and I know that!", she gave a proud winning smile.