6061-6080 Tiandao Sect

Start from the beginning

  You elders, look at me, and I look at you, and you are a little bit undecided for a while.

  "The three elders haven't healed yet, so move back to Tiandaozong for recuperation first." Su Luo said lightly.

  The elders nodded.

  Back to Heavenly Dao Sect, Su Luo took Nangong Liuyun to live in the small wooden house under the Cangyu Xuanqu Eternal Spirit Tree.

  When they were in Tiandaozong, Su Luo and Xiaoke lived here.

  Since Su Luo and Xiaoke entered the Central Continent Zhongdi Academy, this small wooden house has been protected, surrounded by a fence, and a seal left by the lord.

  Just like the original world of Su Luo, it was circled and only allowed to take pictures from a distance, not close touches.

  This small wooden house has become a place of interest in Tiandaozong, one of the proud sights.

  Because both Su Luo and Xiaoke who live here have been admitted to Zhongdi Academy, the incense is lingering here all the year round. Many disciples will come to have a stick of incense at night, blessing themselves to stand out in the future Zhongdi Academy assessment competition.

  The ten elders originally wanted to stay to accompany them personally, but they were all sent back by Su Luo.

  They all have wounds on their bodies, and the most important thing now is to go back and heal them.

  But soon someone came and knocked on the door.

 Chapter 6063 Tiandaozong 6

  Su Luo looked at it and turned out to be an acquaintance.

  "Zou Zecheng? Yun Yihang?" Su Luo recognized the two young people in front of him at a glance.

  When Zou Zecheng and Yun Yihang saw Su Luo, their eyes were a bit complicated.

  Their master was the third elder, so before he came, he was told by thousands of people that he must serve Su Luo wholeheartedly, because Su Luo is no longer what he used to be.

  As soon as he appeared, the big black dragon crushed the twenty elders of the Yanyang Sect. This record was simply terrifying!

  As soon as Su Luo shot, the third elder who was already dead was taken back to life by her abruptly.

  There are also the two maids around Su Luo. They looked like maids, but the score they put out was bigger than the master, and as the elders, they couldn't understand the strength of the two maids, it was terrifying!

  Under such circumstances, the elders of Tiandaozong maintained an attitude of admiration towards Su Luo and his group.

  Zou Zecheng's temperament is still restrained, and Yun Yihang is still so chatty.

  Therefore, when Su Luo asked what happened to Tiandaozong, it was basically Yun Yihang who was answering.

  "Just after you and Master Xiaoke left, a sect on the mainland quietly emerged, its name is Yanyangzong!"

  "Yanyangzong was just a small sect at the beginning, and it has existed for a long time. It’s a small sect. Our Tiandao Sect has never put them in the eyes."

  "Even when the major elders went down the mountain to dig for seed geniuses for the Zhongdi Academy assessment, we did not pay attention to Yangyan Sect."

  "But One day, the Yanyang Sect suddenly glowed and heated!"

  "Their current lord is called Huo Yangyan, and his fortune is simply a legendary novel!"