6061-6080 Tiandao Sect

Start from the beginning

  Chunyue Xiayue sighed and decided not to talk to them.

  At this moment, suddenly, the Third Elder slowly opened his eyes.

  "Ah!" When the elders of Tiandaozong saw the three elders opened their eyes, they were all taken aback!

  "This, how is this possible..."

  "Is the third child dead?"

  "The third child is alive?"

  Everyone looked at the third elder in shock, and the third elder also looked at them in shock.

  The third elder clearly remembered that he was dead, and he clearly remembered that he died in Lu Chi's hands, so why did he live?

 Chapter 6062 Tiandaozong 5

  "Girl Su Luo, did you really save the youngest?!" The

  sixth elder glared at Su Luo with excitement and excitement, with tears in his eyes.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "It's just a matter of hand, and there is nothing to hang on."

  The elders of Tiandaozong were speechless.

  Is saving the dead just a matter of effort in Su Luo's eyes? But speaking of it, when Su Luo rescued the third elder, it seemed to be an understatement, not very difficult...

  This only shows that Su Luo's medical skills are superb.

  "Su Luo?! Girl Luo!" The

  Third Elder looked at Su Luo in disbelief.

  What did he hear just now? He really died, and then Su Luo rescued him?

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Third Elder, I haven't seen you for a long time, but it doesn't seem very good from your appearance?" The

  Third Elder was very excited when he saw Su Luo, but he suddenly felt sad when he heard this sentence.

  He looked at Su Luo with an anxious expression: "Girl Luo, go quickly, this is a place of right and

  wrong now, you leave quickly." Su Luo frowned slightly: "What happened to the Heavenly Dao Sect?" He was

  busy saving just now. The third elder, so Su Luo didn't have any intention of thinking about other things, but now the third elder had been saved, so Su Luo was nosy.

  The elder of Tiandaozong looked at each other, and finally shook his head towards Su Luo Qi Qi Qi: "Nothing."

  Su Luo sneered: "Really nothing?"

  "Of course! So you go quickly, there is nothing fun here, hurry up and go. "The elders of Tiandaozong waved their hands together.

  Chunyue sneered: "I don't know the good or the bad old man, for you, it is bigger than the sky. For our girl Su, it is just a simple effort. Are you still hiding it?"

  "Yes! Obviously you have thighs to hold, but you have to hit a rock with an egg. I really haven't seen such a stupid human!"

  The two maids, Chunyue Xiayue, despised the elders of the Heavenly Dao Sect with a lofty arrogant posture.

  You know, these two girls are the top maids of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan in the Central Continent. In front of Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun, they are naturally cute and cute, but once they walk out of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, they are enough to look down on many people, not to mention the lower realm.