With a creased forehead expressing confusion, "Prove it?"

"Yes. Prove you are still comfortable with me." He smoothly stated. Mischief filling up in his eyes. Trying his best to bring back the old Hisoka that got you.

"How?" You genuinely asked.

By analysing his smirk, you immediately knew what he was hinting at.

"H-Hisoka.." You shyly muttered, looking away to hide your blush.

"What? You always used too~" He playfully mentioned.

"Y-Yeah but..I'm shy.." You honestly admitted.

"I know. Back then you were too, but we managed to get pass that with constant practice." His young playful self smoothly spoke. Slowly weakening your resolve.

Turning more beet red by such sweet nothing whispers.

"But Maleeka.." You brought up again.

Before Hisoka could respond to that, Maleeka beat him to it. "But Maleeka nothing! Just kiss daddy already! I don't mind at all! It's cute." She stated with a tinge of sass.

Looking at her wide eyed, you lightly chuckled before turning away  - burying your face in your palms.

"See, she gets it. And you can't use her as an excuse anymore because she doesn't mind." Hisoka amusingly said.

Grinning at him with your blush turning extreme, you slowly leaned over from your seat to him.

Seeing you inch closer to him, Hisoka took his foot off the accelerator to let the car stall slowly.

Staring deeply into his eyes, you couldn't get rid of your stupid grin.

Eventually you couldn't help but laugh more and back away. "I'm sorry I can't right now Hisoka! It's weird knowing Maleeka is watching." You explained through your tiny fits of laughter.

"Okay I'll look away!" She protested.

Poking Hisoka's cheek lightly with your index finger, "I promise I'm not uncomfortable with you." You gingerly assured.

"Hm." He grunted, not really disappointed because of your smile, before driving off again with a relaxed smirk on his face. This vibe he had with you and Maleeka was truly refreshing..No more toxicity.

With two hours down and no sign of danger lurking behind, by request, and knowing you had to eat something to take your tablets, Hisoka stopped by one of the diners found in the scattered out towns.

Changing from heels into a pair of sneakers you luckily carried in your bag, you jumped out of the car analysing the area. It was rather barren and west cowboy style. Surrounded by dry sand, mountains and tiny wooden built shops all lined up.

"Are you sure we aren't in Texas or something?" You asked walking down.

"We nearing the boarder of Paris. Most boarders are barren like this." He replied.

Reaching the diner, you kind of liked the old vibe it had to it. You were always surrounded by chic and expensive buildings because of Hisoka's taste in architect. Hence being around something classic was refreshing.