Part 36

Betty POV

As we sat at the kitchen counter, both of us just on our phones. I got bored of social media so I was playing different mobile games on my phone.
J-"we should do something today." Jughead stated while shutting off his phone and looking towards me. B-"what? What do you mean?" J-"like bowling or something." B-"just us?" J-"well we could each invite some friends too. Make a big friend group or something." B-"why do you want to do that?" I asked, genuinely confused. J-"I don't really know to be honest. Just sounds fun." I narrowed my eyes at him a little before finally agreeing.

J-"do you want to go home first?" He asked me when we went back into his room. B-"oh yeah, that would probably be smart." I said grabbing my jeans off the floor. B-"oh wait, I don't have my car." J-"didn't you drive here last night?" He asked, clearly amused.
B-"Veronica dropped me off, on her way to Pops."
J-"I'll drive you then. Won't take long." He said with a small smile. J-"I'm gonna text a few of my friends first, then I'll go get my keys." He fished his phone out of his pocket and started typing away. I decided I would text V and Cheryl.

B-Jug wants to go bowling, but he said to invite some people. U guys wanna go?
V-omg! Bughead Bowling!! Ofc I'll go, need my fill of my favorite couple <3
C-^
C-what time b?
B-idk, I'll text you when I do know :)

I put my phone back into the pocket of Jugheads pajama pants, and looked up to see him admiring me. J-"you look good in my clothes. Come on, let's get in the car!" He said walking out of the room quickly. I was frozen for a second processing what he had just said to me. I then quickly shook my head and followed behind him to his car.

He dropped me off at my house with a quick 'see you soon' and I unlocked the front door with the key I take every where. I walked in and saw Hermione quickly push herself off of the couch. H-"Betty! You're okay!" B-"yeah I was real glad you guys left me there." I stated sarcastically towards her, seeing my mom stand up behind her. A-"oh hi honey!"
B-"hi mom." I deadpanned. B-"v and I are going out soon. We'll be back after dinner probably." I said before walking past them and into my room.

I grab a clean outfit from my closet and then head into my attached bathroom to take a shower. I quickly clean my hair and body and then I shaved. I got out and wrapped a towel around my hair and pat my body dry with another one. I moisturized my body and face, and then used an oil on my neck and face. After drying off my hair with my towel I put my new outfit on.

I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my phone to see a text from Jughead telling me the bowling alley we were going to, and that him and his friends were gonna get there in about an hour

I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my phone to see a text from Jughead telling me the bowling alley we were going to, and that him and his friends were gonna get there in about an hour. I quickly text my group chat with Cheryl and V with the same information he told me. I told them I'd drive all of us there, and that we'd pick up Cheryl on the way. When I walked out my room I saw Veronica leaving hers at the same time. We both started laughing at the coincidence. V-"do you wanna leave now, so we have time to get coffee?" B-"sure! Can you text Cheryl and tell her we're leaving?" V-"okay!" She said with a bright smile.

I was feeling quite nervous to be with Jugheads friends. He and I get along when it's just us, but I physically hurt Toni a lot and I'm terrified that she'll be there and be angry with me. I took in a deep breath when I sat down in the drivers seat. Veronica got in the passengers seat a few seconds later with a wide smile. V-"let's go!" She squealed, clearly way too excited for this.

After picking up Cheryl and getting coffees from Starbucks, we arrived in the parking lot for the bowling alley and Veronica and Cheryl instantly jumped out of the car. C-"B! Come on!" I laughed and rolled my eyes before getting out and walking inside with my besties. We were laughing with all our arms interlocked with each other before seeing Jughead with Toni and Sweet pea. Jughead made eye contact with me and his face instantly lit up, which made my heart do a little flip in my chest.