Part 3

Jughead POV

J-"Toni what the hell! I'm not going to a Cooper- Lodge party!" T-"you could get info, or just have fun! Come on Jones!" J-"what info would I get. Besides you just wanna see Cheryl in a skimpy dress."
T-"I mean that's a plus. Will you please come with me! I'm gonna go with or without you." She stated because she knew I would go to make sure she doesn't get in trouble. J-"oh fuck you" T-"so you're gonna come?!" J-"yeah" I sighed heavily as she jumped up and down excitedly.

When Toni and I arrived at the club the smell of alcohol and weed hit us like a truck. J-"I'm gonna go get a drink, don't do anything stupid." T-"oh fuck off dad." She said teasingly, making me roll my eyes.
J-"I mean it Toni." T-"yeah yeah" she said dismissing me and leaving me alone.

A while later I was carefully looking around and I saw Veronica and Archie making out in the corner. It looked like they were about to fuck in front of everyone. Toni walked back over to me and was clearly very drunk. J-"Toni how many drinks have you had?" She looked down at her hands and started counting on her fingers. T-"uhhhh t-ten?" She slurred out. J-"we're leaving" T-"no! One more hour?" I sighed and nodded my head before she stumbled back to the people she had been hanging out with.

I couldn't stand being inside anymore so I went up to the roof where I saw Betty Cooper. She turned around when she heard me and I saw her reach down for a knife attached to her leg. I don't think she knew that I saw it, but I'm used to encounters like this.

Betty POV

When I had cut him off I could tell it made him angry. I was about to taunt him again but I heard a familiar voice leaving the building. Veronicas. I run to the edge of the roof as I watch her and Archie stumbling to his car. J-"there a problem Princess?"
B-"shut up Jughead!" I said before running from the roof to the parking lot. B-"v!" I yelled before they got into the car. V-"B! I'm going home with Archie" she slurred. B-"no you're not." I said grabbing her before turning to Archie. B-"I'm calling an Uber for you." I said, then I quickly ordered a car.

I got back into the bar with Veronica and brought her into a room in the back. B-"v! What were you thinking?!" V-"I'm tired" she groaned before letting herself fall onto the little couch. Before i could say anything else she fell asleep so I just sighed and left her in the room.

I went down and stood on top of the bar. B-"okay everyone party's over! I don't want anyone driving if they're drunk so I'll pay for anyone's Uber!" I yelled and people started to leave, a few people coming up to me and asking for an Uber. Once almost everyone had left I started cleaning up but a voice made me jump. J-"it's not even midnight" I turned around and saw Jughead leaning against a wall. B-"what do you want." J-"relax, I'm waiting for Toni" B-"I'm surprised you were ever able to get a girlfriend."
He let out a dry laugh J-"Toni? No, that would never happen. But seriously why'd you end the party?"
B-"why are you acting like you care?" J-"I don't. I'm just curious." I rolled my eyes and ignored him while going back to cleaning stuff.