Characters

Betty Lodge-Cooper
A gorgeous blonde who is the daughter of Alice and Hal Cooper, but now lives with her stepmom Hermione Lodge and her daughter Veronica Lodge. After her parents divorced her mother married Hermione. Both families have been involved with the mafia for years, but everyone has to be 18 to actually help. People always underestimate her because she's a pretty blonde woman but she is insanely talented, smart, and badass. Her birth family is still close, but Alice wanted a divorce because she realized she loved women more. The lodges and the coopers work together, and are currently trying to take down the Jones.

Jughead Jones

The son of Fp Jones, who is constantly trying to get info on the Coopers. He doesn't love what his family does but he knows better than to disobey. His mother was killed when he was younger so now it's just him, his dad, and his younger sister Jellybean. He's always known more information about the family 'business' than he should have, because he was always ease dropping. When his dad found out he made him do jobs for him when he turned 16 instead of 18.

Veronica Lodge

Betty's step sister and best friend. She works insanely hard and is very business savvy. Just like Betty, she is underestimated, so she and Betty team up a lot to take advantage of old rich men. A lot of people just think of her as a rich bitch but they don't know the truth behind the families money. Her father wasn't around much because he was always working but she loved having Alice and Hermione around so she was okay.

Kevin Keller

Betty and Veronicas best friend, who knows nothing about what their family does, but he does suspect something fishy. He doesn't question it, cause he doesn't want to put his best friends under pressure.

Toni Topaz

Jughead's best friend who does know about everything. Her family is also involved, just not as much as Jughead's. Toni is crushing hard on Cheryl Blossom who is the cousin of Betty Cooper, so she hasn't done anything about it.

Cheryl Blossom

Betty's cousin, but her side of the family is in the drug business instead of the mafia. She's the HBIC of the high school and she's the leader of the Vixens. She doesn't have any real friends other than Veronica and Betty, because she doesn't trust many people.

Archie Andrews

Veronicas ex boyfriend who is very narcissistic, but pretends to be very humble. He's been problematic since the breakup and he's been trying to black mail the Lodge-Coopers with the little information he knows.