Part 16

Betty POV

After the crazy school day I had on Friday I got home with Veronica and she was rushing to get me ready for the stupid party thing for the night. V-"IM GONNA DO YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP! GO GET YOUR DRESS ON!" She yelled to me as she ran to her room to get all the supplies she would need. I rolled my eyes and walked into to my room. I looked at the door of my closet where the new dress was hanging. Next to it on the floor was the box with the shoes still wrapped neatly in the boutique box. I sighed and grabbed the dress off of its hanger and put it on swiftly. I looked at myself in my full length mirror and observed the dress on my body. My hands crept up my waist as a tear fell from my eye. I knew I was skinny but it just didn't feel right. I never really felt good about my body. I have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror most days cause I just don't want to see what's there.

V-"do you have the dress on?" Veronica said from the hall as she knocked on my door. B-"oh, y-yeah." I said, wiping the tear off my face. V-"can I come in?"
B-"yep!" I said fake cheerfully before Veronica opened the door with one arm filled with things.
V-"you look gorgeous b!" She smiled brightly as she placed the box on my vanity desk. V-"k, sit!" She demanded and I laughed a little before sitting on the chair at the desk. She turned it more towards her, and then started setting things up. She plugged the curling iron into the wall and then got a makeup wipe out to take off my everyday makeup.

She did a pink toned natural makeup look on me, and then curled my hair. She had me stand up then shake my hair out so that the curls would look more natural and voluminous. V-"you look so pretty!" She squealed when my hair was finally done. B-"thanks v" V-"ahh! Go get your shoes on so we can see it all!" B-"okay" I chuckled, walking over to the box and opening it up. I took the shoes out and put them on pretty quickly. I only had thirty minutes before I had to leave and I was dreading having to see dick-head. It doesn't help that I told him to fuck me earlier and I think that's really what I hated the most.

H-"girls?" Hermione asked as she knocked on the door to my room. V-"yes mom?" Veronica yelled back to her. She opened up the door and I looked up from strapping on my shoes. H-"BETTY! You look gorgeous!" She complimented as she saw me. I smiled warmly, and Hermione came over and gave me a hug. H-"the limo is gonna be here soon."
B-"okay thanks." H-"remember to be good, and don't fight with Jughead." B-"yeah yeah" H-"I mean it Betty." B-"I know. I'll be good." H-"will you still be good knowing that you're driving with him?" B-"wait no! That wasn't apart of this!" H-"Betty. It's only a bit more time with him. You'll be fine." B-"whatever"

Jughead POV

I was in the limo and the driver had to stop at Betty's house. It was so fucking stupid that we also had to drive together. I was playing candy crush on my phone when I heard people talking outside the limo. I looked up and out the window to see Betty talking with Hermione and Veronica. B-"mhm bye." She said as the driver opened the door. My pants felt a little tight as soon as she faced me. J-"fuck" I muttered quiet enough that she wouldn't hear me.
She sat down across from me and the slit in her dress fell to one side making her thigh visible. I just wanted to mark her entire body in hickeys and love bites. "Shut up Jughead" I said in my head. I couldn't be thinking like that about her.