"I wanna speak to Y/n alone for some time," MinJoon mam said as I nodded.

I took her to my room, "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked as she looked at me, "Well as you're the victim we need to share all the information about this case with you," She said as I nodded for her to continue.

"So Si-Woo actually kidnapped you because she was an obsessive fan of yours, and her father is an underground drug dealer, so kidnapping you wasn't a big deal for her, she confessed that she was actually very obsessive of Kim Taehyung, and she actually started talking to you because she hated the fact that you loved Kim Taehyung too, she even planned to kidnap you because of it, but when she actually saw you, she fell for you," She said as I nodded.

"We even interrogated her brother, he confessed that he was equally into this plan, he too loved you so much, and thus he gave into his sister plan because of his greed, he confessed that he later felt guilty and wanted to let you go, but then he got to know about his sister's crazy obsession over you, he confessed that he was the one who leaked the information about you being missing, he said that he wanted to pressurize the police and wanted them to find you early, he even turned ON your phone location," MinJoon mam said.

"Since he partially helped the police department, we decided to lessen his punishment, and only give him 1 year of imprisonment," Mam said as I nodded.

"We then examined the whole mansion of Siwoo, we found 2 skeletons there, got to know that those 2 skeletons belonged to Daehyun and one of her worker, she said she killed Daehyun because even she loved Taehyung, and she wanted Taehyung for herself," MinJoon mam said as I sighed.

"About her worker, well she killed her worker, because he hadn't done the work on time," Mam said, "She confessed that she killed more than 10 people and even buried them in her other mansions, and she buried few of them, in an abandoned mansion, the search will be going on," MinJoon mam said as I nodded my head.

"And she even confessed that she killed the guards, because she somehow got to know that they were prime suspects of this case, so she killed them to erase all the ways for us to get near you," She said as I nodded.

"Thanks for saving me mam," I thanked her as she passed me smile, "It was my duty," She said as I smiled back.

She suddenly sighed, "We would have given her Longlife imprisonment punishment until we knew about her other crimes," She said as I signaled her to continue, "She was an underground drug dealer like her father, and killed all those girls who loved Kim Taehyung and claimed them as their husbands, we even found the organs of those girls in their basement, she confessed that she even illegaly sold those organs and earnt black money" She said as I gasped.

"And upon that she even drugged you daily, and raped you," She said as I bit my lip to control myself.

"Seeing her crimes, we decided to give her the punishment of death penalty," She said as I kept silent, yeah I did not like that she is dying, cuz who would have, but the crimes she had done was not small and the law needed to punish her for that, and I could do nothing in this.

"She killed Daehyun one of her victims who reported against her," She said as you sighed, never did you think that she would just kill people for such a baseless thing, her obsession was dangerous.

Never did you think such obsessive fans exist, which made you disappointed, you were disappointed to know that even your fandom consists of such people.

"Anyway, I'm happy that you and Taehyung sir are okay now, do take care of yourself, mam, I'll leave now," She bowed as I bowed back and accompanied her to the door.

She turned back, "Sorry to ask this, but....." She said shyly before taking out a small book from her pocket.

"I'm really a fan of your group, and you're my bias, you never dissapointed me anytime, your voice is what I fell for," She said as I smiled sweetly. "Thankyou," I said.

"Can I expect your and your members autograph, if your guys are okay with it?" She asked, "Why not? sure," I said as I called my members.

We all gave our autographs to her as she wasn't able to control her smile, "Thank you, OMG, I finally have your group's autograph," She squealed as we chuckled.

"Thanks a lot again, I'll be leaving now," She said as we waved her a bye, chuckling at her as she hopped her way back.

~~~

I went to the shopping mall with EunAe Unnie, as you all know she is so clumsy so I was sent to help her with the groceries.

"Aish not again," I said while facepalming myself as I saw EunAe Unnie messed up with those boxes for the 'I don't know how many times,', I know she does it accidentally, I sighed as I saw her bowing to the lady while apologizing instantly, the lady bowed back while showing a smile assuring her that it's fine and went on with her work.

"How many times will you mess up Unnie?" I asked as she looked at me and pouted, "It was accidental," She said as I chuckled, "You're just like Namjoon Oppa," I said, "Must have got some powers from him I guess," She said as I laughed again.

~~~

We both came back home, as I opened the door, everything was dark the lights weren't turned ON as I entered the house, just a T. V which was On and no one watching it.

I sighed as I went near it and searched for the remote to turn the T.V off but that's when something came on the T. V as I looked at it.

My attention went on it.

It was a video, where there were my candids of me while dancing, a photo of me giving an autograph to one of my fans, a photo of me while smiling and laughing.

A smile automatically crept out, as I continued watching that video......

-

-

-

To Be Continued