My Prince To The Rescue.

Start from the beginning

"Myah, who are these people?" Jack asks.

"Is this who you're with now, that's it", Darius says. He shifts into his wolf.

"Darius you need to calm down, you could hurt someone", Dominic shouts at him.

"You got it all wrong, this is Jack my brother", I say. Darius looks at my eyes and turns back.

"It is?" Darius says.

"Yes I can't explain everything now. My parents will be home soon. We need to go", I say. "Goodbye Jack, I'll text you", I say hugging him.

"Wait I can't let you leave with totally strangers", he says.

"There not strangers. This is Darius..." I say pointing at Darius. ".....and this is my friend Dominic."

"Myah", Maddie says running over to me.

"I'll see you soon okay, I love you Maddie", I say. She gives me a big hug and I hug Jack one last time.

"I love you too", she says.

"I'm sorry about earlier", Darius says to Jack.

"It's fine", Jack says.

"It wasn't really the best first impression", Darius says. Jack chuckles.

"Okay I love you both", I say to Jack and Maddie.

"Take care, okay. I'll text you", Jack says. They wave goodbye to me. Darius turns into his wolf.

"Wait how do we get home?" I ask.

"Go on top of Darius' back and hold on", Dominic says, he shifts into his wolf too. Okay I guess I have no other choice but to ride on his back all the way home. I get on Darius' back and hold on tight. We arrive back at the house. Nearly everyone runs up to me and gives me a tight hug. I was only gone one day!

"How about we go to our bedroom and you tell me what happened", Darius says. I nod my head and walk to our bedroom. We lay on the bed and I tell him everything that happened. "I'm so sorry Myah, I should have been there, then this wouldn't have happened", he says pacing the bedroom.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I'm such an idiot", I say.

"Don't say that, you're not. I'm glad you're both okay, right?"

"Yes we're both fine, you worry too much".

"That's only because I love you so much", he says. He kisses me gently.

"I love you so much too". I mess up his hair and he chuckles.

"Hey", he says fixing his hair. I get on top off him and we make out on the bed for a while. Then Darius stops.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting worried.

"Maybe your parents were right, I'm bad news. You'd be better off without me. I'm the reason you had to break up with Daniel, it's also my fault you got hurt all those times and it's my fault you're pregnant", he says.

"You are so not bad news. Don't leave me please, I love you so much I can't live without you", I say starting to tear up. Ugh I hate being such a cry baby.

"I love you too but", he says but is cut off by me covering his mouth.

"No buts", I say. He sighs.

"Okay, but I am never letting you out of my sight again." He takes a hold of my hand. I smile.

Darius' POV:

7 weeks later...

Myah and I were going to the park to see her brother and her sister. It will be the first time she has seen them since the incident seven weeks ago. We sat down on a bench and waited for them. They arrived a few minutes later with Myah's friend Jade. What was she doing here? "Jade?" Myah says standing up.

"I thought you might want to see her", Jack says.

"Myah!" Jade and Maddie say running over to her and giving her a hug. Maddie looked exactly like Myah except she was smaller.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch last time I saw you", Jade says.

"You weren't you were right, I should have told them I was alright", Myah says. Myah and the others played with Maddie while I watched them. Myah was so happy, she was smiling the whole time and laughing. I didn't want the day to end. After a while Myah comes over and sits beside me.

"Hey you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine just resting my feet", she says.

"I was thinking, do you want Jack to be the godfather?"

"What about your guy friends?" she asks.

"Yeah but your brother means a lot to you, so do you want him to be it?"

"I'd love that, thank you thank you", she says tackling me with hugs and kisses. I chuckle. "You have to choose the godmother, its only fare if you do."

"Hmm.....how about my sister?" I ask.

"That's great. What she like I've never meet her before?" she asks.

"She's twenty-three, she's going out with a guy named Brandon. She has dark hair and blue eyes and she's very nice."

"You should invite her over, so I can meet her."

"Sure but she's always busy, but I'll ask her to come over sometime this week", I say.

"That's wonderful, I can't wait to meet her", she says excitedly. Jack comes over and sits beside us.

"Hey", he says.

"We have something we'd like to ask you", Myah says.

"What's up?" he says.

"We'd really like it if you'd be the godfather", I say.

"Oh my god I'd love to. Thank you so much for choosing me", he says giving us a group hug. He rubs and kisses Myah's tummy. "Hey lil' guy, did you hear I'm going to be your godfather". Myah and I smile.

"So any news since I left", Myah asks.

"Not much. Mum and Dad are going completely mad. They called the police when I told them you were gone. But they couldn't help look for you because of the treaty. So mum just stays near the window all day hoping you'll come home", he says.

"Oh god, I've ruined their lives again", she says.

"No you haven't sweetie", I say stoking her cheek.

"Anything else happen?"

"Well I've moved in with Daniel, since he's eighteen now. I actually live very close to where you guys live", he says.

"That's great, you can visit us and the baby more often", she says. He smiles. We all go for ice-cream then Myah and I go home.