Chapter 95: Natalia's Family Arrives

(Your POV)
I was at the Osaka International Airport with Natalia, Asger, Rias, Yasaka, Seekvaira, Tsubaki, Sairaorg, Seekvaira, Zephyrdor, Rossweisse, Akeno, and Sona. Most of the other girls wanted to go with me, but they were needed to help with the decorations. I was holding a sign that said 'Bienvenido a Japan', or welcome to Japan. Osaka is the closest airport to Kyoto we have, which is still 36 km away from the city itself. All of us were here because we had driver's licenses, allowing us to drive Natalia's family to the hotel without them needing to use a couple buses. Lucky for us, all of Natalia's family was on one airplane, the Ajuka Airlines. I swear the four satans are everywhere and I feel stupid for not noticing it sooner. After a couple minutes of waiting in the luggage area, many people began emerging, and Natalia evidently recognized some of them, because she started calling them over.

"Madre, Padre!" Natalia called out her parents with outstretched arms, and two people looked her way. The first person was an older woman with short brown hair and green eyes. The next was an older man with his short hair slicked back. They were both somewhere around their mid 60's, but they both embraced Natalia, their daughter, in a hug. "¡Es tan bueno verlos a los dos de nuevo después de tanto tiempo!"

(Translation: It's so good to see you two again after such a long time!)

"Ha pasado demasiado tiempo, mi hija." Natalia's father greeted her as her mother held her tight. Suddenly, her father noticed Asger and I standing supportively behind her. "¿Es ese su prometido e hijastro?"

(It has been too long, my daughter. Is that your fiance and step son?)

"Sí, ese es mi prometida, Asger, y mi hijastro, (Y/N)." Natalia introduced us to her parents, who broke the hug to walk towards us. "(Y/N), Asger, say Hola to my mother and father."

(Yes, that's my fiancé, Asger, and my stepson, (Y/N).

"Hola, mi nombre es (Y/N)." I introduced myself to my (step?) grandparents by shaking Natalia's father's hand and hugging her mom.

(Hello, my name is (Y/N))

"I'm Asger, no hablo español." Asger tried learning Spanish, but he doesn't know a lot about it. The good news was that he can understand it.

(I don't speak Spanish)

"Encantado de conocerte Asger, pero si lastimas a mi hija, te acabaré." Natalia's father, Mr.Gonzales had a menacing aura before his eyes shifted onto everyone else. "Entonces, ¿estas personas son tus amigos?"

(Nice to meet you Asger, but if you hurt my daughter, I will end you. So, are these people your friends?)

"Sí, estas personas son mis amigas, pero la pelirroja es la novia de (Y/N)." Natalia then thought for a moment before adding onto that statement. "Aunque creo que algunas de las chicas quieren ser algo más con mi hijastro."

(Yes, these people are my friends. Though I have a feeling that some of these girls want to be something more with (Y/N))

"¿Es tu hijastro un playboy como tu hermano?" Mrs.Gonzales questioned Natalia, who looked at me before thinking for a bit.

(Is your stepson a playboy like your brother?)

"No intencionalmente." Natalia looked around the airport. "Hablando de él, ¿está Carlos aquí?"

(Not intentionally. Speaking of him, is Carlos here?)

"Heellllooo, Japan!" From the gate, some guy who looked like Natalia, except slightly older, leaped out while carrying several bags. He noticed Yasaka right away, then he scurried to where she was. "Hello Beautiful, name's Carlos Gonzalez. What's yours?"