Chapter 63: Gathering Intel By Summoning a Big Snek

(Your POV)
At the crack of dawn, I woke up on the floor, since the girls took up my entire bed. Still, better me than them. My pain tolerance makes a pained neck look like nothing. I got up early to get the final preparations for the ritual ready. I was to contain the power of not only Ddraig and the white dragon, but three more dragons as well. What's weirder is that more of my peerage candidates should be here any minute. Hell, I could walk outside and a massive pirate ship wouldn't even phase me if it suddenly showed up on my front lawn. "Hey (Y/N), there's a big ass pirate ship in the bay, and we kind of need it to move so the ship captains can be on time." Asger informed me while I walked out of my room wearing my casual clothes. "I think it may be another peerage candidate, or two. Did you send for a blue ox?"

"A blue ox?" I thought to myself, and I don't think I ordered anything like that. "So how many people arrived?"

"Five, one's a swordsman, another is a pirate, the third is a lumberjack, another is a warrior, and the fifth is a knight or something." Asger informed me, and I can think of who the lumberjack and swordsman could be. "Anyone you know?"

"I'll go see, I was heading out anyway." I grabbed Genbu off the wall and slung it over my back just in case things do end up going south. "Until the ritual starts, you're free to help, but when it starts, please stay inside the house."

"Please stay safe, you're my only son, and I don't want to lose you." Asger stated, and I swore to stay alive for him. "Good luck with Loki and that wolf, and please don't destroy anything."

"I promise."

I exited the glass screen doors and walked through my backyard towards the wooden path that led to the beach. As I walked though, I noticed the sound of people talking, and when I reached the sand, I saw that there were two people arguing while the three others stood by awkwardly. The pirate fellow looked to be in his late 40's and wore all black, complete with a black beard, several flintlocks on his chest, a cutlass on his waist, a black hat, and cannon fuses in his hair. The lumberjack appeared to be an american man in his late 20's with brown hair and a beard, he wore jeans, suspenders, a red plaid shirt, a red beanie, and an axe on his back. The warrior fellow looks to be wearing a plaid collared shirt, a leather jacket, pants, and had his long yet curly brown hair tied in a ponytail. He argued with an Englishman who was in his early 30's, had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, a brown leather jacket over a whore shirt, tight pants, boots, and a pair of fancy looking swords at his side. The final individual looked like the English man, but younger, young enough to pass as a second year in high school, his weapon was covered in bandages, but all I can guess is that it's a large weapon. The younger boy also appeared to be wearing a teal blue t-shirt, khaki shorts, and sandals. I walked towards them to break up the argument, but when they saw me, all their eyes lit up.

"Hey, you're THE (Y/N) (L/N)!" The younger boy bowed before me in a respectful manner. "My name is Galahad sir, it's an honor to meet you. The people behind me are Edward Teach, William Wallace, Paul Bunyan, and my father, Lancelot."

"Lancelot..." I knew who Lancelot was, and he was the only person I didn't trust because he was a notorious flirt, and I didn't like him being here. "I don't recall sending you any letters."

"That's what I told him!" The man who was most likely William, judging from the Scottish accent, didn't sound too happy that Lancelot was here. "He insisted that he wanted to meet the famous (Y/N) (L/N), but he was only watching footage with the girls in them."

"That's not true, I just wanted to see my own son off, since Galahad got accepted for the possible position." Lancelot tried smirking his way out of this. "If I get to see the famous Princess of Destruction or Lightning Priestess, then I'll consider that a bonus."