Chapter 92: Face Your Mortality, Choose Your Requiem

(Cao Cao POV)

"So you're the guy who's been swinging around my spear?"

I couldn't believe it, (Y/N) (L/N) was standing before me. I was certain that I killed him, yet there he stood before me. Wait, this isn't (Y/N), those eyes were different. Last I recalled, his eyes were (e/c) and like a wild shark, yet this person's eyes were rainbow colored and like a wise sage. I got into a battle stance as the man noticed my stance, and he took a look at Sairaorg.

"Hey Regulus Nemea, you want to help me fight this tool?" (Y/N) questioned the Longinus Sairaorg was using, but I didn't hear anything. "That's alright, you found yourself a good user, protect him would ya? That's what I designed you to do."

"So who are you?" I asked the man who was possessing (Y/N)'s body, no way in hell is he human. I'm only as strong as I am because of the Longinus, but this guy doesn't have that, so he can't be that strong.

"You can call me (Y/N), after all reincarnations of me all share my name." The man informed me, so I guess he is (Y/N). "So, Cao Cao, you can either run away, or fight me. If you choose to fight me, you'll want to use your balance breaker, otherwise this may not end well for you."

I refused to back down, so I activated my balance breaker, Polar Night Longinus Chakravartin, summoning seven orbs around me. In response to this, (Y/N) snapped his fingers, and some kind of magic circle appeared underneath all the injured devils, in an instant, all the devils vanished into thin air, with pebbles in their place. This is just a theory, but that spell he just used only switches places with objects.

"Correct!" Like he was hearing my thoughts, (Y/N) clapped his hands in a congratulatory manner. "Oh yeah, I can hear what you're thinking, so don't go around thinking you can keep secrets from me!"

That's absurd-!

"It's true, and if that's what surprises you, you're in for a fright." (Y/N) pointed upwards, and I looked up to see a ring of different instruments, all of which were playing some kind of eerie tune. "Gran Rey Orchestra: Fake Fate."

A rainbow colored aura covered (Y/N)'s body, and in an instant, he was in front of me. I attempted to use Parinayakaratana on him again to kill him, but I was distracted by (Y/N)'s right arm turning into a white dragon's claw. (Y/N) tried slashing at me with his claw, but I managed to block the strike before it could hit me, still, his arm's strength is not to be taken lightly. I jumped back and extended the True Longinus' blade towards (Y/N), who smiled as the blade pierced his stomach, yet the blade did no damage whatsoever. Instead (Y/N)'s body appeared to turn into flames where the blade hit.

"Mana Overdrive: Incinerate." (Y/N) held his palm towards me, and instinctively, I used Maniratana to move in front of me.

From (Y/N)'s palm, an unbelievable amount of raw magic power came forth, there was enough mana to completely cover the entire street in raw magic power, there was so much in fact, Maniratana almost shattered. The magic quickly dispersed, but to my surprise, (Y/N) was gone as well. I suddenly heard the sound of metal creeping from above me, and I turned around to be met with a confusing yet terrifying sight. A giant, humanoid steampunk machine came crashing down towards me, but I managed to use Hatthiratana on it to force it to levitate. The weird entity had four legs, three arms on each side of it's shoulder, and four bull-like faces, all of which pointing a different direction from one another and expressing a different emotion. This weird mechanical atrocity also had axes in each hand.

"Taurus, face of rage!" (Y/N) appeared on top of a skyscraper, and the atrocity's head began rotating until the angry bull face was in front.

The axes in each of its hands were covered in flames, and it threw the axes towards me, but I managed to fly out of the way just before the axes could hit me. I decided to fly towards (Y/N), who just shook his head.