Chapter 52: Rating Game Substitute

(A/N: Just a heads up, the end of this chapter tackles rape, which is unacceptable no matter the circumstances. Before you ask, no one is getting raped in this book, or any of my works.)

(Your POV)
I used Genbu to block a punch from one rook and a kick from another rook, these two were quite fast, but I wonder how durable they are. I bashed my shield against one of the rooks before using Gae Bulg to slash at the other rook, but the second rook jumped back just out of range of my spear. I used my shield to block two strikes from two pawns, which weren't as powerful as the rooks, but could be quite dangerous if they weren't facing off against me. I was playing it on the defensive to make them focus on me, and I was intentionally making Freed hold back, making it look like a single pawn was all that it took to take him on. All the others were focused on landing a single solid blow against me. "You can't keep hiding behind that shield of yours forever!" One of the rooks was getting annoyed.

"Yes I can." Was my response, but I wasn't just hiding behind this shield for nothing, I was summoning steampunk looking grenades. "I just don't want to."

I moved my shield aside to allow the rooks and pawns to see the cluster of grenades, and I dropped my shield in front of me to not only project myself, but also give myself cover. Due to the fact that Rias' peerage was all facing away, I could use my magic to make myself appear in my opponent's blind spot, which is behind them. I grabbed onto the back of the head of one of the pawns, followed shortly by a firework-like explosion going off in my hand, scorching the back of her head and forcing them to lose conciousness .

"My man!" Sarah shouted, and everyone noticed that I was behind them, so I had to change my tactics a bit. 

I placed a hand behind my back to summon a crystal ball, and I tossed it into the air, allowing it to hover and reflect everything. There was something special about this crystal ball however, the reflection was a second seconds into the future. The talent of the Ultimate Clairvoyant combined with magic, it allows me to see into the future with a 33% accuracy, but when combined with the magic of Ultimate Lucky Student, which increases my luck, I can predict the future with 100% accuracy. In the crystal ball, I saw that two of the pawns would try to flank me to hold me in place while I fend off one of the rooks. Then the second rook delivers a finishing strike from behind. To counteract this, stomped on the ground and raised both my hands up to create earth walls on either side of me. Then I quickly struck my palms against the earth walls, sending two of the pawns into nearby pillars. I activated the magic of the Ultimate Traditional Dancer and dodged the first rook's strikes like I was dancing. While I dodged, I spun my body while winter began building up along my fingertips, building up momentum the more I spun. I raised one hand up and pointed the other one downwards, then I created circles made of water. The circles of water were roughly the size of hula hoops and rotated so fast they moved, one shot forwards while the other shot backwards. Both rings of water struck their mark, creating gnashes on the chests of the two rooks.

"I bear no resentment against any of you, but I must do whatever I can to ensure Asia's safety." I noticed that one of the pawns 'defeated' my Freed undead, so I decided to get serious. "Ashura Mode."

From my shoulders, six black robotic arms with glowing cyan bolts emerged, with three on each side, and on each side of my face, a jester's mask appeared, giving me 360 degree vision. These girls thought I was going to use close quarters combat, judging from what the crystal ball is showing me, so I decided to go against what they think. I summoned my akimbo grimms, M1 Garand, M82, and the Ak-12 I ordered earlier.

 I summoned my akimbo grimms, M1 Garand, M82, and the Ak-12 I ordered earlier