Chapter 14: Ultimate Immortal

(Third POV)

Blood flew from (Y/N)'s head, signaling the death of the man as his torso fell to the ground of the wooden stage. The crowd cheered except for a small group of people, who finally noticed the unwelcome guests. Ariel and Lucy walked towards the group, most likely noticing their presence. Rias has to order Koneko to hold Issei back, despite what she said, she wanted nothing more than to tear these two nobles apart.

"I don't regret what I've done." Ariel's words did nothing but piss everyone off more. "(Y/N)'s existence was a stain on the sheet I call my history, so I had to dispose of him so my oldest daughter could take the throne."

"Don't you dare call (Y/N) a stain, he was someone who wanted to do nothing but protect everyone!" Rias was beyond pissed upon seeing this woman, who was quite possibly worse than Riser. "He would have handed the throne to your pathetic daughter without a moment's hesitation!"

"Even so, he's a part of my past I would much rather forget." Ariel remained perfectly emotionless as she spoke. "I demand that all of you leave, you're al on my husband's territory."

"You killed MY son, so I'm not leaving until I get revenge!" Asger pointed one of his shotguns at Ariel, who didn't even flinch, while Asger struggled to pull the trigger.

"Go ahead and do it, prove to these people that humans are nothing more than scum." Ariel invited Asger to kill her, but Asger began crying at the realization that he couldn't do it. "Of course you couldn't do it. You're a weak man, Ann even weaker father."

With a snap of her fingers, Ariel ordered several fish knights to surround the group. Their swords were all pointed at them, and in response to his, everyone except for Natalia and Asia got into combat stances. Ariel bore a wicked grin on her face before she gave the order to kill all of them. All the knights raised their swords, but not in sync, and the nights managed to leave a scar on Akeno's cheek, but before anything else could be done, a blood curdling scream could be heard from the stage. Everyone turned their attention to see the source of the scream to see the executioner was dead on the stage, with his chest cavity crushed with immense force. However, the corpse of (Y/N) was nowhere to be found.

"Excuse me...I told you if you harm them...I will kill everyone on this island..." (Y/N) emerged from the crowd with a bloodied shirt and a wobble to his step. "Don't make me stay true to my word..."

"(Y/N)'s alive?!" Koneko seemed genuinely shocked by this, but given how no one can see (Y/N)'s eyes, no one can be sure.

"Impossible, we saw his head get blown out by that gun..." Rias was in clear shock, Asia certain didn't heal him, even if she could heal the dead. "This is too good to be true."

"Guards, what is the meaning of this?" Ariel demanded as the fish knights looked at (Y/N) in horror. "I told you to execute the boy, so do your jobs!"

In response to this, all the soldiers got over their shared shock and surrounded (Y/N), who didn't even react to the sudden maneuver. In complete sync, the knights stabbed random parts of (Y/N)'s body, making movement impossible for the boy as one knight adjusted his sword carefully so his swing won't hit his allies. Some of the blades managed to cut off (Y/N)'s right arm clean off. Despite the multiple blades going through his body, (Y/N) didn't even flinch, not did he cry or yell. He just stood there and took every single stab before the last knight finally cut off the boy's head. (Y/N)'s head flew into the air before landing in the ground next to a member of the crowd.

"Now that he's dead, kill these intruders!" Ariel ordered, causing all of the knights to go back to the small group of people, but despite having no support, (Y/N)'s body didn't fall.