Chapter 24: The Talented Course

(Your POV)
It was currently the next day, and I didn't sleep a wink last night because of my studying. Despite this, I was still studying, even drinking coffee. Plus it was easy to stay awake in my classes because it was loud. Due to the diverse talents of my specialized classes, we used a room that was roughly the size of an indoor gym to house the variety of equipment. There were ramps, surgical tables complete with surgical tools, wood training dummies, weights, and many more objects. Due to my talent relying on my blessing, I try to just say that I earned my talent for being durable as hell. Still, that didn't stop me from learning as much as I could from my classmates. Right now, I am getting tested on human anatomy by Ayako by using a marker and a life-sized mannequin while Onihime watches.

"Hamstring."

I drew a line through the back parts of the knee on the mannequin as quickly as I could.

"Gutshot."

I drew a single dot where the stomach should be on the mannequin.

"Skull crack."

I drew a single dot on the mannequin's upper forehead.

"Well done."

Ayako was small for a third year, only being around Gasper's height at best. Ayako also has dirty blonde hair, but a portion of it turned gray due to stress that was placed on her in the past. Ayako's hair was fluffy like Rias' and reached her mid-back, there was even an ahoge on her head. Her skin was pale and her gray eyes were large and round, and that was complemented by her thick, circular glasses. She always wore a scowl, and her uniform usually had blood stains on it. She had on dark red medical gloves that had her sleeves tucked into them and covering her small frame is a black apron that had blood stains on them. I don't know whose blood it, and frankly, I don't wish to know. Right now, she was holding a clipboard and pen.

"Your marks were messy, so I'd advise finding a way to steady your hands, but they should get the job done." Ayako gave me the piece of paper she was writing on, which had a B on it to show my grade. "There's a certain point during your heart's circulation where you're most precise, use that moment to make those cuts."

"To do what exactly?" Onihime asked with a slightly worried expression, since these people don't know my life as a devil, Onihime must think I'm in a gang or something. "You know what, I don't really care, how's my old bike working out for you?"

Onihime was the exact opposite of Ayako, and her height is a give away. She's a couple inches taller than Rias but still much shorter than me. Her messy, black hair was in a pixie cut, making it easy to see her amber eyes. She was tan since she likes being outdoors. Unlike every other girl at this school, she wore a male uniform because it was better for stunts and didn't show off anything when she's in the air. She didn't wear a tie though, she had the two few buttons open to reveal her neck and clavicle. Her overall appearance makes her super popular with the girls at the school because she's seen as a second prince, second only to Kiba.

"It's making getting around town a lot easier, so thank you for giving it to me." I thanked Onihime, who grinned in response to this. "If there is anything I could do to repay you, do not hesitate to let me know."

"There is actually." Onihime answered, and I listened intently. "I saw you hanging out with a small blonde girl who looked super adorable yesterday, I was wondering if you could introduce me to her?"

"Adorable blonde girl..." I thought to myself, and the image of Asia appeared in mind, and she fit the description, cute and blonde. "You mean Asia?"

"No not her, I was talking about the other girl, the one who's super pale and has short hair." Onihime corrected, and I recalled Gasper, I hope I don't crash Onihime's dreams when I say this...