Chapter 28: An Average Morning in the (L/N) House

(Your POV)
I woke up around six in the morning to be met with four people in my bed, including myself, instead of three. I looked on my right side to see Rias wrapped my arm around her, and on my left, Asia was clinging to my arm, leaving my lower region open for the fourth person. The person noticed I was awake and placed their hands on my stomach to help support herself up, revealing she had black hair and was wearing loose fitting purple pajamas that looked like a kimono. I recognized this person as Akeno rather quickly, giving how she lied on my stomach and sighed in satisfaction after doing so.

"Good morning Akeno." I greeted the girl, who used her thin pale fingers to move the black hair out of her face. "I need to get up, I have to make breakfast because it's my turn to do so."

"Just a little longer..." Akeno rested her head on my chest, and I looked at my clock, noticing that the time went from 6 o'clock to 6:01, so I let Akeno rest for a little while. "It's too early."

"Is six really that early?" I asked, usually I woke up around 5 to run some maintenance on the lighthouse when I lived alone. "It's pretty late if you ask me."

"(Y/N), I love you, but please let me rest on your warm body for a couple more minutes." Akeno sighed as I accepted my fate as being a giant pillow for them, in spite of the fact I had the dakimakura of me with the shark tattoo in the corner of my room.

Some minutes passed in silence, with the sound of the ocean's waves crashing outside my window and the breathing of the three girls filling my ears. Once the clock struck 6:15, I decided to get out of bed but how? I looked at the girls and sighed to myself, deciding to take the brute force method of getting out of bed. I wrapped my arm around Rias and left her to Akeno's side before leaning my body to gently set them between Asia and I, putting me on the side. I noticed all of them looked slightly disturbed that I was leaving the bed, so I tried doing something that I heard could help put them at ease. I kissed all three of their foreheads, and as I did so, I caught a whiff of each of their scents. Rias and Akeno obviously smelled like roses and lavenders respectively, while Asia smelled like vanilla. Proud of my handiwork, I got out of my bed and left my room, shutting the door behind me. I was careful to make my footsteps as quiet as possible. What made it difficult was the fact that I realized I just kissed three girls, and my face was turning bright red. What if they disliked it? I pushed the negative thoughts out of my head because they were asleep, luckily. I passed by the living room as I walked to the kitchen, but as I did so, I saw that Issei was passed out on the couch, researching my notes on martial arts I got Kenshiro. I grabbed a blanket from a nearby cabinet and draped it over my friend before lying him down properly on the couch he sat on. I made sure his back was in a comfortable position before leaving to the kitchen to begin making breakfast.

I had no idea what everyone liked, so I went with the most basic breakfast I knew of, which was toast and eggs. I grabbed some eggs from the fridge and got a pan. I put the pan on the stove and cracked an egg to start making breakfast. There was a window close by in the kitchen that allowed me to look outside at the ocean's waves. There was a hearty breeze and the waves were getting stronger, signaling a storm was coming. That's not my biggest concern though, my biggest concerns are the girls. They all deserve the world, yet they keep insisting that they want me, How can I make it clear to them I don't deserve any of them, and that I'm just a tool for them to throw away when they're done. I'm not good enough for anyone to date.

"Morning dude." Issei finally woke up and was walking into the kicthenm sitting himself down at the bar to begin reading my notes. "Say, why are there different styles on this?"

"So you could choose to focus on what style you need." I explained before pointing at each fighting style. "To oversimplify them, the way of the monkey focuses on agility, bear focuses on defense, crane focuses on elegance, and snake focuses on precision."