As the girls talked about annoying habits some of their regulars had my attention was caught by a girl I'd only gotten a glimpse of on the odd occasion. It was when I was sitting with Luna at the time I began working here. Even then, I'd only glimpsed her in passing.

The girl in question was next level pretty and you just couldn't help but to look in her direction when she was around. Luna had told me the girls' name was Serina and she was number 1 at the moment. I hadn't spoken to her yet but she looked extremely delicate and innocent. Her long black naturally curly hair swayed behind her, as though almost floating. The epitome of 'Natural Beauty'.

Wyniee and Mimi noticed I was totally distracted by something and nudged me.

"Hey, what're you looking at?" Wyniee asked.

"Yeah, sorry, she's just so.. I dono" I looked back at the girls sheepishly. They both noticed Serina as well.

"Hmm. To be honest. She looks pretty but it's better to avoid her. She's not a nice person" Mimi lowered her voice slightly as she spoke.

"That's true. 'Not nice' is kinda an understatement. She's straight up conniving and evil. Steer clear, trust me" wyniee added in a low tone. Our attention was then pulled over to the lobby host, Jun, who had just seated a new prospective client.

"Okay, let's get busy. Wynnie you sit beside him. Jia and I across." Mimi gloated as though she'd just gotten out of an annoying chore.

"Yeah sure. But you'll have to sit beside the next one anyway" Wynnie just giggled. Mimi rolled her eyes before grabbing my hand and leading me over to the table with Wynnie also in tow.

We all greeted the new client and took our seats. Wynnie who was right beside him helped him order off the menu. For first time customers there were special drink sets they could order from, seeing as the first visit was only priced at about 30 dollars for the induction. But after that he'd have to choose one of the girls he'd met to be his main.

The girls were both laughing and making light fun of the conversation. The guy in front of us was probably mid 30s, a typical salary man by the looks of it. But, the girls put in their best efforts regardless.

We weren't there for long before the next group of girls rotated over to that table and we moved along to the next. By the end of the night I hadn't had to drink much. I didn't get picked by anyone either but that was okay. Taking the backseat and watching the other two at work would probably prove to be more productive the first time round. Next time I won't hold back though. Come to think of it, Jin had said he wanted to come visit me at work so I made a mental note to text him the good news.

I made my way home and had a shower. I'd only just changed into something more comfortable when my phone starts to ring. As I glance at the screen I see Tae written across it. The tone continues to play as I stare at it. Was this the first time he'd actually called me?

I pressed the green answer button and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" His voice was almost melodic.

"Hey Tae, everything okay?" I questioned. He gave a small hum in response

"Yeah, kinda. Are you busy tonight?"

"Not really, just staying home. Why? What's up? You're acting kinda sus" I teased but he sucked in a sharp breath as though conflicted.

"Can I.. Come stay at your place tonight?" How did he manage to ask that so innocently? Did he really just ask that?

"Umm... Yeah, of course" I wasn't going to say no. My innate curiosity may have played a part in my decision. Tae instantly sounded happier when I agreed. He said he'd be over soon and hung up. I cleaned up a little while I waited for him to get here. When he arrived I buzzed him up and hugged him up. I casually slipped in the question of why he suddenly wanted to stay over.