Chapter 14

"An invisible thread connects those who are destinated to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break"

Annika was in the mall, talking over the phone with Aakriti to find her gang's location. Suddenly she bumps into someone and her bag fell from her hands landing on the floor.

"I am so sorry", the tall, well built man apologized.

"No, I am sorry. I was busy over the phone", Annika smiled and bends to take her bag.

The man being a gentle one stopped her in between, "No, its not your fault, let me pick it for you! Vaise bhi beautiful girls never commit any mistake", he told and picked her bag and handed over it to her.

"Oh really! So, going by your theory, then no girl in this world can make a mistake cause I believe that each and every girl is beautiful", Annika smiled being surprized by his words.

"Ya...", he told.

Annika gets a call from Aakriti and she realises that she id super-duper late, "Excuse me and Thankyou", Annika passed a sweet smile and walked away.

Vikram was impressed by her. There are many girls who have actually impressed him but Annika was different. So lively and righteous, keeps her opinions without hurting the sentiments of the other. He smiled.

In the restaurent, Annika meets her friends. She was so happy to meet all her school friends. Everyone was in a happy space. Annika was the dearest and the most sweet person in their squad. She is everyone's favourite.

"Annika, you have become so thin, otherwise I used to be so chubby in our childhood", Priyanshu teased her.

"Used to be....I am not fat anymore", Annika retorted giving a pleasing grin.

"By the way, Annika, do you have a boyfriend?", Kritika asked with a cheeky smirk.

A small fear grabbed her from the word boyfriend. She got a feeling mixed of fear and sadness.

Aakriti noticed it and kept her hand on Annika's left shoulder. She gave an assuring smile to her.

Annika composed herself, "No na, I haven't found the right one yet"

"Everyone is married or engaged here except you. Is Uncle not insisting you to get married?", Kritika asked.

"Does it even matter?", said Annika.

"By the way,", Aakriti spoke "She may get married to a top businessman like her father", she teased Annika.

Annika understood that the spot where Aakriti was signalling at. It was impossible! "Its not compulsary"

"C'mon Annika! Your family is one of the wealthiest family of India. Obviously you won't be married in a small family right?", Priyanshu spoke as everyone agreed with him.

The words marriage and businessman constantly reminded Annika of him. She felt like walking away and crying her soul out, "Bas yaar. We have not come here to discuss my marriage.So stop it"

Everyone agrees before Annika gets pissed to the core. While they continued with their chats and dinner programme, Annika received a call. "Bagad Billa", her phone read. She remembers her message to him. She told him that she'll call him later. But she didn't had any heart to talk to him. So, opted to ignore it.

Here, Shivaay was getting pissed as she was constantly ignoring his calls, "What's wrong with her? She was never like this!", he huffed.

Being adamant enough, he called her again. This time Annika excuses herself from the table and goes out to talk. She wanted to end this now.