Prologue

Note: This book was made using the initial footage that was given for No Way Home (e.g. trailers, movie stills). As far as I know, there are no spoilers for the movie here, as this was based on theories and speculation for the movie's release. In the case that you have seen the movie, I highly encourage you to not spoil the movie in the comments as many have not seen the movie yet. Please be considerate! Besides that, enjoy the book!

[ New York City ]

"SPIDER-MAN'S NAME IS PETER PARKER."

There was a very audible gasp from the large crowds that surrounded the man perched onto a lamp post. Everyone's phone was out, snapping pictures of the masked vigilante. There were too many people that were shouting at him. It was suffocating.

"Murderer! Vigilante! Fake!"

He was shocked that he couldn't even comprehend what was happening. It was noisy and chaotic. The news kept on playing over and over again. His secret was out.

In an instant, his spider-tingle began alerting him. His look turned to the underground entrance that was being horded by dozens of people. In the center, he noticed the brown-haired girl that was being asked hundreds of questions. He knew he had to do something.

Swinging into the middle of the chaos, he tried to direct the people away from them. From what he had learned, he should have known that they weren't going to go away.

"Guys, cut it out! This is a misunderstanding!" Peter shouted at the group of people trying to push him inward

MJ had gotten closer enough that she nagged on his shoulder. "PetI mean, Spider-Man! What's happening?!"

"Are you really Peter Parker? Are you just a high-schooler? Is Steve Rogers really on the moon?" These questions were asked by the public.