Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I did" Olivia says walking towards the door.

"Alright, what did you want to get?".

"Esspensive bags, I'm the girlfriend of a billionaire I might as well fit the part" Olivia says purposely changing how she said the first word.

"The best part is I know you could essentially buy whatever you want".

"That I could, I also don't want to use your money, I'm not a gold digger".

"I'm aware you're not, you were scared of me in the beginning that says something".

"I was cautious because I didn't know whether to listen to the rumours or not, and some of them have truth but there's also a reason".

I laugh shaking my head lightly as we get into the elevator.

"What drew you to me originally, because something made you want to get close to me".

"Your closed off nature I like knowing things so I kept wanting to know you, and somehow I went from being fascinated with you to infatuated, and now I love you to much to leave".

"Good thing I will never hurt you, or treat you how Demetri did, I'm just going to love you for as long as I possibly can" I say putting on my sunglasses as the doors open and I walk out of the lobby followed by Olivia, before getting into the SLR.

I then started the car, and closed my door before pulling away from the curb, making a U-turn towards the Milano Galleria.

As I drove through Milan me and Olivia held hands on the centre console, until we got to the mall, and got out of the car, with my putting the top up.

"Time to get you some bags, I want something but I don't know what" I say.

"Don't walk out with half the store" Olivia says looking over at me.

"I'm not like that, I wear mostly shades anyway".

"I've noticed".

As we walk through I see Olivia enter Versace.

I then follow before going over to the men's section and looking over the clothes.

"Adrian don't buy any more robes, you own several already" Olivia says and I notice the four bags she's holding.

"I know, I own six and your holding ten thousand dollars in bags" I say.

"And I'm going to pay for them though that Hermes one you gave me I use most of the time" Olivia admits.

"Now you have variety" I muse.

"These are pretty cool".

I smile looking down at them, I think it's funny that she buys things regardless of price because she likes them, not because of the price.

"I like the one with black lining the white it suits you" I say pointing subtly at the bag.

"It was the first one I chose".

"I can see why, I also decided I want a pair of Chelsea boots, so I am going to Tom Ford first" I say walking away toward my destination.

The store was actually very much my style which was likely part of the reason I went here so often in NYC.

As I looked through the stock of shoes I eventually found what I was looking for, and picked up the pair of black Chelsea boots.

"Found what you were looking for I see" Olivia says appearing beside me.

"I did, these are nice" I say before walking away towards the till area.

As I got to the till, I pulled out my card and paid for the shoes.

Walking out of the store, I looked around and I noticed Olivia held about ten bags.

"Here I'll carry some too" I say taking half of what she held in my right hand and my shoe box in the other.

"I hope your trunk is big, because there is a lot of stuff that has to fit in the back" Olivia muses looking between all of our stuff.

"I think it'll all fit" I say walking out of the wall and down to the car, before setting all the stuff on the back of the car, and walking over to the door before opening it and popping the trunk.

"Alright let's get this stuff into the vehicle" I say walking to the back of the car, and opening the trunk before putting the bags, and my shoes in the back.

"What now?" I ask looking over at her.

"Want to watch movies for the day?" Olivia asks excitedly, and I laugh.

"Sure, I say, walking over to the front of the car, and getting in.

"When we go to Monaco I want to take a picture for your Insta" Olivia says getting into the car.

"Oh" I muse.

"You'll like it I promise"

"I trust you" I say starting the car and driving away from the mall back to the hotel.

That's this one, leave comments, also vote and share I appreciate the support you all give. Anyways

Peace✌