Cake

"How did it go?"
"Lady Sofia likes women."
"Wow." Nathan laughed. "And your father?"
"Steaming with rage. He didn't necessarily take it well but I didn't expect anything less. I will show again tomorrow to speak to Presley and the others but for now I just want to be with you."
"Well, I almost died, so it's the least you could do." he joked.
I snickered.

"Also...there's something you should know." he began.
"Okay?"
"It's about Snow."
"IS SHE HURT?!" I exclaimed.
"Umm...No...No, she's not hurt. I don't think."
"Oh, then what is it?"

"Uhh...She's pregnant." he chuckled. "So I guess you could say she isn't hurting yet...?"

My eyes grew wide.

"WHAT?!"
"Yea..."
"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!"
He gave me a look like it was a dumb question.
"Well I know how it happened but how did it happen?"
"I'm not sure but I think I know who the dad is."

He looked over my shoulder and I followed. We saw the two laying down next to one another. Their heads were nuzzled close.

I looked back at Nathan.

"Congratulations, I guess?" he said.
I laughed and looked back at them.

"They're very cute together." I added.
Maybe the wedding can be for Max and Snow instead.
"Mhm. Very cute." he grabbed my chin and pulled my face back to his before putting his lips on mine with a smile.

____________________________________

"So you're just going to leave me here with these maniacs?" Creed asked.
I snickered. "It's only for a little while. I'll be back in a few days...maybe weeks...months..."
"Let's go with days before I end myself." he stated and I laughed.

I looked at Presley. He seemed to be holding back tears.

"Who will I bring tea to and tuck in at night?" he joked and we both snickered.
"I will be back, Presley. I promise. I'll even write to you as often as I can. I know you sort through our letters."
"Yes, I know, your highness. I forget you're not a little boy anymore. You can make these decisions on your own. But I would be thrilled to receive a letter or two."
I wrapped my arms around him.

I'd come to the realization that Presley was always more of a father to me than my actual father. He loved me unconditionally and supported me during anything as long as it didn't hurt myself or others. He's always been there to help me and make sure I was all right. Everyone deserves a Presley.

"I will see you all in no time." I told them.
"Do be safe, sir." Presley sniffed.
"Of course." I smiled and waved a goodbye.

Outside Nathan stood, hidden behind a corner.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.
"I don't know if he still wants me dead or not. I have to remain unseen."
"Let's go." I snickered and reached for his hand.

"Can we get a cake from that stand in the market?" he asked sweetly.
"Yes, we can get a cake from the stand in the market." I giggled at how precious he is.
"And a fruit tart?"
"Would you prefer we buy the entire stand?"
"I'm not saying yes but I'm not saying no either."

I laughed.

The End