Profound

"It-It's...it's too...big...!" I cried. He'd begun trying to slide himself in. I felt like my ass was being torn apart.
"Relax for me, I can't fit if you're too tight...just relax..." he instructed and sweetly kissed my face. I tried doing what I was told and he began to slide in deeper.
"There you go, just like that..." he encouraged and continued his kisses as he thrusted.
My arms were wrapped around his neck and he put his lips back on mine.

I was starting to feel better, it began to feel good.
"Can I go faster?" he asked and kissed me gently.
"Y-Yes..."
My arms left his neck as he went faster, instead my hand found his shoulder. He grabbed its wrist and kissed it as he stroked. I started to moan again.
"Right there?" he asked.
My moans grew louder and I nodded as my eyes lost the strength to stay open.

"Such a pretty boy." he stated. His hand grabbed my face and he thrusted deeper before locking our lips again. My eyes felt to be going backwards. I was both focused on the kiss and focused on how great he made my insides feel.
One of my legs rested over his shoulder as he went deeper and a little faster.
"Na-...Na...than..." I called in broken moans.
"Hm?" His hand reached over me and tightly grabbed onto the backboard of my bed as he continued thrusting.
"How do you feel?" he moaned.
"Tell me how you feel, I want to hear your voice." he stated.

"Good...pl-please...don't stop. I feel...so...good." I cried.
His thrusts slowed but he kept going just as deep. My moans were shaking.
"I'm going to flip you over, okay?" he stated. He pulled out and easily turned me onto my stomach, his hand wrapped around my waist and pressed against my stomach, lifting my ass into the air. He slid back in and kept going.
My head laid on the pillow as my eyes rolled back and he continued.

I felt like I'd orgasm soon.
His hand wrapped around my length again but his thumb pressed against the exit of my tip.
"I don't want you to finish just yet." he stated and continued.

Seconds passed and my moans turned into whimpers.
"C-Can I finish...now?" I cried.
"Not yet...you're almost there..."

Tears began to fill in my eyes. I reached and put my hand on his toned abdomen. He continued like my hand meant nothing to him. The tears fell.

"Please! Please let me cum!" I cried.
"Just...a little...longer..." he grunted. I felt like I'd explode soon.
Finally, his hand began stroking me and I finished heavily.

"You're very messy." he claimed and kissed my cheek.
I felt him slide out and something flowed between my legs.
Nathan laid next to me and pulled me towards him.

"You did very well for your first time." He kissed my cheek.

____________________________________

I woke up and Nathan was no where to be found.

Had I dreamt it?

I felt down and realized I was still trouser-less and my shirt was tattered.

Not a dream.

I smiled to myself when I realized.

I hadn't noticed that this entire time, Presley was here and trying to speak to me.

"I am ever so sorry, Presley. What were you saying?"
"There are omelettes for breakfast, sire."
"Delicious." I responded.

I sat up and my back and ass ached like I'd been beaten in my sleep. I'm pretty sure I was swollen at the bottom.

"Are you alright, sir?" Presley asked with my shirt in hand, waiting for me to get out of bed.

"Umm..."

...

I made it to the dining hall but it was a struggle to sit.

Nathan was there and hurriedly pecked me on my cheek before anyone came to serve our food.
It made me giggle like a girl.

"How do you feel?" he asked.
"I'm okay..."
"That's not true."
"Okay, my back and ass hurt terribly. What did you do?!" I shouted.
He chuckled. "I didn't do anything. It's the...umm...aftermath?"
I nodded to let him know that was correct.
"Of your first time." he continued.
"That was not my first time."
"It was your first time with a man. Your first time anyone has ever slid into that..." I quickly covered his mouth with my hand as the food came out of the kitchen.
They set the table and put our food on our plates. I grinned kindly as they bowed then retreated back into the kitchen.

I took my hand off of Nathan's mouth.
"I liked it." I stated.
He shyly rubbed the back of his head as he smiled.
"That was the first time I'd ever finished while in bed with someone. I've gotten them to. I used to watch their facial expressions and move accordingly in hopes that whatever made them feel good would also make me feel good but it didn't happen." I explained.
"But with you..." I slid my hand down his very strong arm and reached his hand, holding it. "I felt good." I smiled.
He looked like I was embarrassing him. Where was this shyness last night?

I freed his hand and turned to eat.

...

Today I actually had training with Creed rather than just telling him stories.

"Do you think Mary is seeing anyone, Aspen?" he asked me.
"I am not too sure. Would you like me to ask?"
"It would be greatly appreciated." he agreed.

All of this being said as we swung swords at one another. My back still ached but I tried to ignore it.

"Are you alright?" he asked and stopped.
"Yes, why?"
"You are moving like you're in pain. Does your ankle still bother you? I don't know if anyone has told you this but please do not tell your father about-..."
"Nathan and I?" I intruded.
"What? No. About your injury. He would burn the entire castle down to find who was responsible. Why would you say Nathan and yourself?"
"That is what Presley told me. Father would not be happy."
"Oh...well, maybe since you are his son, his idea will change. Parents are to love their children unconditionally. Who you love should not be a condition."
"Perhaps you are right! Maybe, because it is I and because he does like Nathan as a person, perhaps he will have a change of heart when I tell him."
"Yes, maybe so. You never truly know the outcomes until it happens.."
"How very profound of you, Creed." I smiled.