Flirt

The carriage pulled to the castle and I stood with Nathan as he detached Snow and Max.

"Hi, babies!" I stated and pet them both as they nuzzled close.
"Max really likes you. That's rare." Nathan stated.
"Well, I really like Max."
I kissed both of their noses then let them go free and the coachman took them to their stables so he could get his.

"Presley!" I called as we walked inside.
"Yes, your highness, welcome back." he replied as he entered the main area.
"Thank you, Presley. Please fix me a cup of tea, I was completely pained by the cup given to me at the Wilkes manor."
"Yes, your highness. Would you like anything as well Sir Nathan?"
"No, Presley, I'm fine."
Presley nodded then headed to the kitchen.

"Let's go." Nathan instructed and grabbed my wrist before pulling me off.

...

"Okay, I am going to flirt with you and you will come up with ways to decline." Nathan instructed as I sat on my bed.
"Okay."
"The only issue is that it will be obvious. This will be you practicing how to turn down flirting and we will just come up with a word for me to call whenever I sense that someone is hitting on you, since I am always with you and you cannot...distect it."
"Detect?"
"Yes, that."

His hand grabbed the side of my face then slipped to my chin and lifted it up.
"You're so beautiful...such smooth skin. Pretty eyes. Plump lips. You have no idea what I want to do to them." He made eye contact with me.
I looked at his lips as my breathing became heavy.
"Aspen." he called.
"Hm?"
"Are you going to say anything?"
"Do it."
"No!" he replied and let my face go.

"What?!" I asked. "Do you not want to kiss me?" I frowned.
"No, I want to kiss you but I am not me."
"...What?"
"I am not me I am someone else so me wanting to kiss you is someone else wanting to kiss you so if you kiss me you are kissing someone else."
I stared blankly.
"Okay...I will explain."
I got more comfortable to listen.
"In this lesson, I will not be playing myself. I will be playing a stranger that is flirting with you. You are to recognize the flirting tactic and turn that stranger down."

He used the words recognize and tactic. I could just kiss his beautiful, smart, face.

"Are you listening?" he interrupted my pride.
"Hm? Yes. Yes, I am listening."
"Okay, we're going to try this again."
I got myself situated.
He lowered himself so that we were face to face, making strong eye contact, his hands rested on the bed, one at each side of me.
"You have such pretty eyes." he smiled.
I slightly became shy and turned my head.
"Don't look away, I want to see them. I want to see you." His face followed mine and I looked at him again.
"Well, really your face isn't the only thing I want to see."

My cheeks burned hot and my eyes were wide. I looked away again.

"You're really bad at this." Nathan chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"I can't do it when it's you..."
"You are supposed to pretend that it is not me." he said and kissed my jawline then my cheek again and then the corner of my mouth.
"That is so hard when you are what I'm looking at."
"Okay, then..." he stood up all the way and went to my wardrobe.
"What are you looking for?" I asked.

Presley knocked and I gave the cue that it was okay if he came in. He placed my tea on the nightstand.

"Thank you, Presley."
"Of course, sire." he bowed and left.

I took the tea and sipped it.

Heavenly.

Nathan came back with a belt for one of my many formal attires.

"Close your eyes." he instructed.
I did as told.
The leather belt covered my eyes and he tied it in the back.

"There. Now, you cannot see me so it should be easier to turn me down." he claimed.
I nodded.

"Can you hear me well?" he asked since the belt was also tied over my ears.
I nodded.
"Then you can hear me say, 'you're such a pretty boy. You have the kind of body that makes me want to rip your clothes off and please you'."
My arms went between my legs. "N-No, thank you..."
"No? Why not? I'd take good care of you."
I felt his thumb gently stroke over my bottom lip as his hand held my face. "You don't want my hands caressing your body? Do you not want to see how good I'd make you feel inside?"
I turned my head in the opposite direction and closed my legs tighter. My arms were still between.

"Aspen?" he called.
"Y-Yes?"
"Are you hard, my love?"
I had my feet rubbing together and my legs squeezed tightly. I don't understand why when he says that it makes my body react in such a strange way, but I was practically shaking.
"N-No..."
"I thought that since you couldn't see me, it would be easier?"
"It's...still your voice..."
"Do you like my voice?" he said into my ear then kissed my cheek and down my neck.

I could not possibly close my legs any tighter. I was embarrassed.

"Y-Yes..."
I heard him chuckle as he kissed over me. "You're hopeless."
His lips finally met mine and he pushed my legs open.
I kissed him eagerly and he wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hand over my crotch and snickered onto my lips. "You're really excited."
I turned away from him and tried to cover it again. "No, don't hide it." He moved my hands and laid me back. He interlocked our fingers and pressed my hands above my head. "It's cute."
I couldn't see him, I could just feel. I felt his lips on mine and his hands began to slide up my shirt.

His lips left and kissed over my stomach. I felt his tongue leave his mouth and he sucked where he kissed previously. He went higher and made it to my chest. His tongue licked one nipple while his thumb caressed the other. I moaned softly.

"Pl-Please...put it in..." I begged.
He stripped my clothes off all the way and pulled me to him.
My hand found my length and I tried to begin stroking it before he slapped my hand away.
"Don't touch it." he demanded.
It was hard not to.
"I want to look you in your eyes." He stripped the belt off of my eyes and I could finally see him. He's so handsome.
My legs were taken to be pushed out of the way and pinned to the bed.
He touched his tip to my entrance and slowly began sliding in.
I moaned at the friction.
He slid in and out as he watched himself.

My head turned to the side as I closed my eyes and just felt him.
He started to speed up and I heard his breathing become heavier.

"You feel so good..." he stated. "Look at me."
I did as he said and he began to stroke deeper and harder. My moans were louder as I looked at him.

He went faster. "Does that feel good? Tell me how you feel."
"Fe...els good. Feels so...go-...good..." I told him as I felt my eyes roll back.
"You're so tight around me, it feels amazing..." he moaned and threw his head back.
He grabbed both of my legs and put them over his shoulders as he kept going.

I was about to finish from his deep strokes.

"Go on. Do it." he permitted.
Only two strokes later and I finished.

"Good."
He did a few more quick strokes before he finished as well, but on the inside. He pulled out and laid down.
My stomach felt full?

"I can't wait for when you can handle more than one round." he said as he held me.
"You want to do more than one?" I asked and looked at him.
"Yes. I want you to cum back to back, over and over again, for hours. But I know that right now you probably cannot handle it so I will wait until you can."

People can do that?