Captured

"Let us out!"

A tear fell down Josie's cheek,
not because of being trapped
God knows what might await them, but because Hope still wasn't Hope.

Lizzie's eyes went to the cage beside hers, and released a sigh.
"I'm sorry Jo," she whispered.
Later Hope entered the cabin with a smirk stuck on her face. Lizzie almost ripped it right off, but the magic somehow remained inside the cage.
"Honestly. Did you guys really think it would be that easy," Hope chuckled, walking towards Lizzie before walking up to Josie, kneeling down in front of her, waiting until Josie finally had gained the courage to meet her eyes.

Hope smiled as she noticed Josie's hurt expression.
Let me out!
Hope shook her head as she realized her eyes where almost stuck onto Josie's.
"Hope I know you're in there."
Whilst chuckling, Hope got up.
"Fight it!"
Let me out!
Hope's heart picked up a pace. Why?
That wasn't supposed to happen,
    she shouldn't care.
Continue the plan!

"I guess I'll see you two in a bit."
Hope suddenly faded away in front of the twin's eyes,
leaving Lizzie to take care of her sobbing sister,
whilst Hope continued
something much bigger.

"Wanna join us?" Alyssa asked Kaleb before taking a glance at Jed.
"Uh sure... just let me put on a swimming trunk."
Kaleb went inside immediately regretting his decision as he realized swimming with Alyssa and Jed could put him in quite the awkward situation, with Alyssa being Jed's ex and all.

With no attention being paid, Kaleb walks into Hope. "Sorry... Hope are you alright?"
"Yeah, fine. Just a bit tired I guess." Hope said, quickly wiping off the sweat from her forehead, her body rejecting the pressure of holding three supernaturals captive.

"Oh okay, do you happen to know where Josie is?" Caleb asked, trying not to sound suspicious.
"She and Lizzie went out or something."
Before Kaleb could say another word to Hope, she walked past him.
Kaleb sighed before going to his dorm to change.

Hope looked into her mirror as blood started pouring out of her nose.
It was now or never.
Can't hold me forever.
"Shut up!" Hope panted.
She quickly wiped the blood of her nose with a few tissues and grabbed a few candles and a note with the spell on it.
Today was the day.

"There must be a way to get out!" Lizzie started kicking against the bars around her.
"Lizzie stop it, you're going to hurt yourself!"
Josie closed her eyes, trying to think of... anything.
But no plan came to mind.
They where doomed.
You have to fix this!
The thought kept appearing on her mind,

Over and
Over and
Over and
Over

Until...
Josie heard a voice.
Much softer,
it wasn't hers
it was...

"Lizzie do you hear that?" Josie whispered.
"No, I don't hear shit okay!" Lizzie snapped.
Josie didn't take it personal though, she knew Lizzie worried just as much as she did.
"Shh, just listen," Josie then said, her voice soft, smooth.

Lizzie quieted her mind, listened closely.
That's when she heard it too.
Lizzie looked at Josie not daring to say another word. It's her.
"Guys it's me."

Kaleb turned the doorknob.
He went to the pool but froze with the sight in front of him. Alyssa's eyes met his as she kissed Jed.
Kaleb turned away from them in less than a second.

"What are you doing?!" Jed questioned as he quickly pulled away from Alyssa who had a smirk on her face. "Don't pretend you haven't thought about it as much as me," Alyssa replied.
"This may come as a shock to you, but no
I have not."
Alyssa fell silent as she watched Jed get out of the pool, disappearing back into the school.

"Hope where are you?" Josie asked as her yes wandered around the room, as if she'd figure it out from that.
"I'm in the cellar."
Hope's voice shuttered between every word, leaving Josie's heart ache by it.
"How do we get out?" Lizzie jumped in.
"I'm not sure yet, but we have to get out before dawn. My body is starting to reject holding us captured, if my dubbelganger dies, so do we."
"Wait a second. Dubbelganger?!" Lizzie asked looking at the floor, where Hope would be beneath them.
              "I'll explain later. Now we have come up with     
     a plan!"

"Kaleb?"
Jed knocked on the door that would lead him to the vampire he was looking for.
It wasn't supposed to go that way, he knew why Alyssa did what she did.
Not because she still had feelings for him but because she was jealous, and he could live with that, but not if it meant Kaleb getting hurt in the process.
Jed decided he was done waiting and opened the door himself.

Kaleb didn't say a word as Jed walked in, feeling utterly embarrassed.
How could he even think about the possibly that Jed liked him too?!
"Look uhmm.. I feel like I owe you an explanation."
"Jed, you don't owe me anything."
Jed sighed before he sucked in a breath. "I— I don't have feelings for Alyssa. There's someone else actually."
"Good for you," Kaleb responded dryly, not picking up the pieces.
"Wouldn't you like to know who?"
"Don't know why it's any of my business."
Jed sighed, walking up to Kaleb as he spoke. "Well he's—"
"He?"
"Yes, he is a very kind hearted person, cares a lot about his friends and the people around them. Even the ones he doesn't know much about. He's... very smart, brave and real good looking."
At that point, Jed was only a few inches away from Kaleb, making his heart pound in his chest, as if preparing for its jump out.
"He's you Kaleb."

Kaleb cleared his throat as his eyes finally found the courage to connect with Jed's.
"He is?"
Jed chuckled, before leaning in.

After all this time, his lips finally connected with the
one person's he'd been aching for.

Word count: 1074
Quick A/N: hey, sorry this chapter is kinda short again, I did think it was a nice way to end it.
So... what do y'all think about Jed and Kaleb?? 👀
(I forgot their ship name lol)
I personally think they're really cute together, idk.
I've seen multiple people ship editing them so yeah..
Anyways I'll hopefully post the next chapter soon ;)
Byeee <3

Anyways I'll hopefully post the next chapter soon ;)Byeee <3