twenty

It was almost dawn when Riku heard someone unlock the front door. She decided to just get up and drink some water. When she got out the door, she saw the manager right in front of her. The manager quickly grabbed her and dragged her out before Riku could scream.

"You better keep your mouth shut before I actually kill you."

Riku was struggling to get out of the manager's grip. She tried to shout but the manager had her hand over the girl's mouth. Riku was desperate and bit on the manager's hand. She stumbled and ran away from that place. She couldn't get back in the house as it was locked on the outside. The manager was chasing right behind her with a bleeding hand.

Riku was running. She was limping and crying out. It was raining slightly. The poor girl wanted to cry out and scream for help but her mouth was sealed. Only small whines could be heard. She reached a bridge and saw from a far distance a dead end. The girl looked behind to see those sharp eyes.

"You think I'm dumb ? You think I won't know you told them ?! HALF OF THE STAFF LOST THEIR JOB BECAUSE OF YOU !"

The manager was behind Riku and trapped her in between the bridge railing. Riku had Jungwon's phone in her hand and it was swiped up to emergency contacts. Riku held the railing behind her. Her finger accidentally swiped on a contact number before the manager got the phone and threw it to the floor.

"CAN YOU JUST STAY STILL ? I NEED TO FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW. I'M DOING THIS FOR OUR COMPANY'S FUTURE. WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE."

Riku was now finally shouting and tried to use up the energy she had left to push the manager away. She was really close to falling off the bridge. On the other hand, the person that was dialed on Jungwon's phone quickly ran out of his house and tracked the phone's location.

Riku was barely holding on and the sun was coming up. She was getting weaker and weaker each second as it was cold from last night's rainy day. Riku was about to faint and let go of everything while she fell to the floor. From afar, the manager looked like a crazy woman with her hair all over the place along with her clothes all wrinkled up.

She took Riku's arm and was about to push her off but was interrupted by a guy holding her hand and pushing her to the side. He held her back while yelling for Riku to wake up.

"RIKU ! WAKE UP ! PLEASE ! OPEN YOUR EYES !"

Riku was almost unconscious but she could catch a glimpse of what was happening. The manager was yelling at the guy. She squinted her eyes, and saw a familiar face. It was the male staff that helped her previously. The guy threw his phone at Riku while he dealt with the manager.

"CALL SOMEONE ! PLEASE RIKU YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK UP NOW !"

The phone was just right in front of her.

Riku cried out as she moved her body forward to reach the phone. She caught it but her whole body was hurting badly. The girl pulled it and unlocked the phone, going to the call section. She didn't know who to call but she just clicked on the closest contact.

'lee heeseung'

She placed the phone on speaker as she cried looking at the male staff being manhandled by the manager. She was really strong for a woman in her 30's.

"Hello ?!"

Heeseung picked up the phone with the guys around him. Riku couldn't speak. She only let out loudr cries. Heeseung's phone which was on speaker alerted the whole dorm and got the message that Riku was in trouble.

"H-help- n-no time-"

Riku choked out as the male staff finally got a grip of the woman. Sunghoon, Jake and Heeseung were running out the house and getting in the car, leaving the others at home. They were trying to track her location and found it. Luckily it was just nearby.

"RIKU DON'T HANG UP ! HOLD ON PLEASE !"

It was really chaotic. The guys were running out of the car as they saw the male staff was holding the manager down. Sunghoon picked up unconscious Riku and went into the car first. Heeseung and Jake helped the male staff restrain the woman. She was yelling non-stop.

"We called the police here, they should be here in-"

They heard sirens after Heeseung's statement. They sighed in relief while the police officer came and dealt with the situation. Heeseung and Jake helped the male staff into the car. Sunghoon was helping Riku wake up. Jake's phone ringed and he picked it up.

"Guys, the doctor is here. Are yall okay ?!"

"Yeah, we're on our way. Some people have to come down and help us. We're out of energy right now."

All of them were panting and trying to catch their breath.

.

The manager had gone to court for a trial. She might even go to jail soon. The male staff member, Mr Choi, was now taking a break and decided to help protect Riku from now on. Riku was lying down in bed. She couldn't feel her legs nor her arms. She was cursing at herself for something like this to happen.

The small and frail girl had just healed from a sprained ankle and now she was suffering even more. Riku now understood that her life was in their hands. Anger and frustrations were built up in her. She decided to think about this even more and ignore other thoughts for now. The sick girl wanted to get better and healed up again before thinking of anything else.

i feel like this is getting more boring ;-;
i'll most probably write another better chapter tomorrow-
by the way yall, if you didn't know i have wrote a sungsunki story. yes. i have posted two chapters in the book for now. hope you can go check it out-

 hope you can go check it out-