fourteen

"Riku, I brought you some dinner- RIKU ?!"

Jungwon just came back and unlocked the door holding the takeaway in his hand. As soon as he saw Riku crying and lying on the floor, he threw all his things on the floor and placed the food on the table. He crouched down to Riku and shook her body.

"Riku ? What happened ?!"

Jungwon slowly lifted Riku up and helped her sit down on the bed. As he did that, he saw Riku hold her leg and winced in pain. Riku's leg was swelling up and there was a deep cut. He looked around to see a nail that was poking out of a chair leg. Jungwon's eyes widened as he raised what had happened.

"Wait here ! I'll call our manager."

He ran out the door and went to his manager's room which was 6 doors away. The members somehow saw him running down the hallways and wondering what happened.

"Someone go to my room and take care of Riku !!"

Jungwon shouted knocking on their manager's room.

Sunoo who was nearby and his room and Jake's were the closest, he knocked on Jungwon's door and opened to see Riku was breathing heavily.

"JAKE !!"

The two ran in and laid her on the bed properly while finding a towel to wipe the blood away. Jungwon came back with their manager who was calling a doctor. Their manager went through Riku's box of medication and gave her painkillers.

.

Riku had been treated and was now eating dinner that Jungwon bought. Everyone were also in the room eating along with her.

"What happened exactly ? haish, we shouldn't have left you alone today."

Heeseung asked while stuffing his mouth with meat.

"Sorry..."

Jungwon sighed and tied Riku's hair up.

"You have to come with us tomorrow but now you have to stay in that wheelchair again. Is that okay ?"

Riku nodded and continued eating. There was a knock on the door, revealing their manager.

"Riku, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were in much pain."

She said apologetically and sat down next to her. The two were almost like best friends now.

"It's okay, besides. It wasn't your fault at all."

"I think we should get you a phone, don't yall think ? I mean we can't risk this happening anymore."

"But then we have to program the phone-"

Heeseung nudged his elbow at Ni-Ki as a sign to keep quiet. Ni-Ki's statement definitely gave out a message to Riku that they still didn't trust her. Riku understood that and just kept her head low.

"We'll talk about this in the morning. Anyways, everyone get ready by 6:30 am, please. We are leaving for the shooting place at 7. Have a good rest everyone !"

The manager said, breaking the silence and leaving to go back to her room. The members cleaned up and wished goodnight to each other. They all went back to their rooms and went to bed as today was hectic.

.

The next morning, Riku was in a lot of pain. Painkillers weren't really helping her but she had taken too much already. They were scared if they gave her more, she was going to be overdosed.

They were shooting a scene in a store room. Riku was at the side, lying down on a small sofa there. She felt miserable at all times. She realised that she can't do things without the guys. It was harder now after being used to them being around her and doing everything all the time.

Heeseung came up to Riku and sat next to her. He sat her up and wrapped her in a blanket.

"Hey, what's wrong ? You look tired and worn off. Does it still hurt ?"

Riku nodded and just tried to calm down. Heeseung hugged her and stroked her head.

"I know you still feel very confused but things are going to be better. I promise. Is there anything you want to tell me ? It's not good if you keep everything to yourself and not do anything about it."

Riku shook her head and let go of Heeseung. She thought Heeseung would leave her alone, but hell nah. He turned Riku to face him and held her shoulder gently, for now.

"Is that so ? Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me ? About anything you did recently perhaps ?"

Riku just shook her head. She was getting scared as Heeseung tightened his grip on her shoulder even more. Heeseung dangerously came close to Riku's ear and whispered with a threatening and firm voice.

"I know you tried to call the police two days ago. I saw the phone call log on Jungwon's phone. You better tell me exactly what happened, or someone is going to suffer because of you."

Riku widened her eyes. She forgot about that. Heeseung whispered something else before smirking and leaving her shocked. Riku sat there, not knowing what to do.

"It was Mr Baek from the hotel lobby right ? He brought you into another mess didn't he ? I know you're going to deny it but my eyesight is perfectly fine. I'll give you time and let you think properly until we get back to the hotel. I'll ask you again so you better answer me, truthfully."

Heeseung whispered, clenching his teeth at certain words. It was obvious he wasn't playing around. He gripped on Riku's shoulder tightly and looked at her with a sharp and intimidating glare. He stood up as the director called them back in for the shoot.

These guys were total psychopaths.

hope everyone is enjoying this story <3

it's getting spicier-
just beware of the plot twists- 
it's going to be like drunk-dazed, making you think twice of what's going to happen ;)

JKJKJK anyways, thank you for sharing you love towards this book and my other books too >< really making me more motivated to deliver more fun stories to yall !!

i'll try to sleep early today-

by the way, our enhypen boys are having a comeback by the end of september !! <3

let's all wait and support them until the time comes <3