four

The next morning, Jungwon and I snuck out and went on a small walk around the forest but still close to the house. The others were still asleep so he thought why not. My leg was still hurting but I held onto him. He said I could use some fresh air after being trapped in that apartment for almost 2 months.

We stumbled across a small river stream and some small fishes in it. We sat down at the small wooden stomps and watched the small fishes swimming around. It was very peaceful but still really cold. I had to borrow Jungwon's jacket along the way.

It was very quiet, all we could hear was the sound of water splashing and cold wind blowing into our faces. I was very happy that i could finally just let my thoughts run but then Jungwon had to ruin it. My smile dropped into a thin line and tears threatened to pour out of my eyes as he started to talk.

"You're still refusing it aren't you ? Refusing the fact that we are actually never ever going to let you go. You're like our best friend now you know. You saved my life and even risked yourself. Just stay with us okay ? We'll take care of you-"

"Stop. Stop talking. I don't want to hear it. Stop right now."

I said standing up and putting the palm of my hands on my ears, covering them. Jungwon stood up and hugged me. This always happens. I don't get what is the purpose of them manipulating me like this. I'm a human too. Why can't they respect that. Tears finally poured out to the point I was now sobbing. Jungwon held me close and felt guilty for making me cry.

"Sorry... but you just need to know. A reminder, I would call it. Let's go back. You're probably still tired after that jetlag."

He said while slowly turning me around and walking me back to the building while I clung onto his arm.

.

They were all dressed in their stage outfits while I was in a mini dressing room. We had changed venues. We went somewhere near a waterfall spot and there was a small cabin that we turned into a dressing room. I was sitting in one of the chairs and one of the staff took care of me.

Some of them were outside shooting a few scenes but I was left with Heeseung, Sunoo and Ni-Ki. They were doing the same thing as what Jungwon did this morning. I hate it. I was hugging my knees and just tried to blur out anything they were saying. Jake then came in as he finished his scenes. He quickly took me away from them and hugged me.

"Guys, at least give her some space will you ? She needs to think too."

Everyone glared at Jake but he was right. Riku needed to think it out. Especially after what had happened. They headed out and left Jake with Riku. He was about to stand up and leave but Riku held his hand. Jake looked back at her confused, but RIku was even more confused.

Why did she hold his hand ?

Jake sighed and sat down while hugging her. Riku returned the hug while he patted her back. Soon, she had fallen asleep in Jake's arms.

.

They were right. Riku was very tired and exhausted. She ended up sleeping until they had finished their shoot for the day. Jay carried her back into the building and warmed her up with blankets as they waited for dinner.

In the meantime, the others were talking and suggesting ways to make Riku stay. They even gave a truck of reasons which was more to convince themselves of why Riku had to stay with them.

30 minutes later, Jay patted RIku's back as an attempt to wake her up and get her to shower/

"I know you're tired but you need to take a shower and eat dinner. You can continue sleeping after that."

Riku sat up and rubbed her eyes. She got some clothes in her bag and went to the bathroom for a hot shower. She then realised, how the hell did she get back to the building- Well maybe one of the staff or members carried her back.

She came down to the kitchen and joined the others for dinner.

.

They were in the bedroom talking about how the shoot went. It was around 2am and Riku couldn't sleep since she slept for almost half of the day earlier. She placed her head on Jungwon's shoulder and just listened to their conversations.

I mumbled something under my breath accidentally and Jungwon heard it.

"I want to go back to Korea..."

Jungwon looked at Riku with a glare and held her shoulder, raising his voice a little.

"What is there in Korea that you want to try and get away from us ?!"

Riku just looked down as she felt tears swelling in her eyes. The other members stopped their conversation and the whole room was quiet except for Jungwon's voice. The members had never heard Jungwon raise his voice that way.

"Can you just stop asking, begging and talking about when we are going to go back ?! Nothing is waiting for you there !! You have no family, no friends, no one knows your existence except for us Riku !!"

It was going to far to the point Riku heard her small fragile heart crack.

She looked up to the other members to ask for help but no one did. Jungwon got pissed. Before he could continue his words that would definitely stab Riku, he left the room. Sunghoon sighed and went out the door after him.

The room was quiet for a while until all of them heard Riku's crying. It was slow and got louder as time passed. What Jungwon told her was right.

Nobody knew her existence.

Everyone left the room except for Jake. Once the last member went out, Jake stood up and headed over to Riku. Without saying anything, he just laid Riku down and hugged her while patting her back.

.

It was 4 am and the two fell asleep without a word that night. The other members had slept in the other rooms as some disagreed and agreed on how Jungwon was acting towards Riku. It was a mess. Now they had another problem to deal with.

All of this wouldn't have even started if Riku just ran for her life.
She thought.

im not gonna follow the update schedule no more GFVBJYDXJYDD