nineteen

After they finished performing, they quickly packed up and requested to go back home early. They arrived at the dorm and relaxed for a bit. Jay was cooking dinner while the others were taking a shower. Riku was with Ni-Ki, chatting around random topics to make her feel better.

They all gathered and ate dinner together. Riku had told them who were the people that took care of her for the past weeks through a crew picture they had. It was hard to convince Riku to tell them without threatening her badly. Riku accidentally fell asleep while listening to their conversation.

She was carried back to her room and tucked in. Sunghoon and Jake made sure she was comfy before leaving the room to continue their discussion.

"Is she still asleep ?"

"Like a baby. We should get her some more clothes, shouldn't we ?"

Sunghoon answered Jungwon's question while sitting down.

"Yeah, I mean it's cute to see her wearing our big shirts and hoodies but I think she'd love to have clothes of her own."

Jay spoke.

"We should also bring her on a small walk this weekend... I bet you she feels quite bored by now. Let's trust the process and just go along."

They continued the conversation to the point where they started calling out the staff who messed with Riku. Even if she was unrelated to them, the staff had no rights to even say things like that to a 18 year old kid who is alone in this world.

.

The next day, they woke up early again for another comeback stage. Half of the staff members were fired, only leaving a few trusted ones. Riku finally met a sweet male staff member who took care of her really well for the rest of the day. 

The guys obviously did not like the small giggles and interactions that were coming from the two but Riku's safety mattered the most. The whole day was going great and they were able to see Riku smile again. They were planning on going out the next day since they had a break.

Jungwon was playing games with Riku in her room. In the end, after a deep conversation, the two ended up snuggled up to each other and Riku slept in Jungwon's arms. He wanted to get up and give Riku some space but at the same time he didn't want to wake her up really.

He just decided to stay there to make the two cozy.

.

The next day was ruined as it rained heavily and the whole house was freezing cold as they did not expect a thunderstorm. Jake, who was a light sleeper, woke up and quickly turned on the heater before anyone got sick. But somehow that didn't end up well. Jungwon woke up to see the bed was empty.

He got up, guessing that Riku might have woken up alrd and was in the bathroom. The members were just chilling around. It had been 2 hours and Riku was still not out of the bathroom.

"Jungwon, where's Riku."

"Huh ? I thought she was at the bathroom ?"

All of them were frozen as they saw the bathroom door opened only to reveal Heeseung who just finished showering.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS RIKU ?!"

heheh now suffer for the next 14 hours >:)) 
jkjk-
<3

✔︎ let me in | enhypen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें