two.

Ni-Ki and Jungwon along with the manager rushed the girl to the dorm, where one of the rooms was emptied and the doctor was there. Ni-Ki placed Riku down and left her with the doctor. Jungwon sat at one of the chairs and was given a thick blanket along with some clothes.

The members were all very glad that Jungwon was safe and sound. But now all of them were also confused as to why there was a girl in their apartment. Sunghoon helped Jungwon calm down while Jay made him a small meal with hot tea.

"Are you feeling better now ?"

Jungwon just nodded and wiped his tears. He took a deep breath while the members waited for him to say something.

"That girl is very important to me. Without her, I would have died. She was hurt and weak yet she still helped me."

Jungwon told everyone including the managers in the room what happened. They all were shocked but now understood what had actually happened. All of them started planning their next steps as they waited for the doctor to come out.

.

"So, please make sure the girl gets enough rest because as I was treating her wounds, I kept finding more and more open wounds and a lot of scars. The wounds looked as if she was going through some sort of abuse. So at the moment please don't let her walk around too much because both of her legs are quite weak."

The doctor rambled quite a lot more and left some medications before he left.

They all went into the room where Riku was and teared up a little as they saw her whole body was covered with bandages and small plasters. They went out but Jungwon stayed in the room with Riku and looked after her. The other members went out and continued discussing their plan.

"We need to run a background check on her, She must have been going through something."

And this is where it all started.

Riku's POV

I blinked my eyes and tried adjusting to the light that was peeping from the window in front of me. I sat up slowly but regretted that immediately, I was feeling a rush of pain going through my entire body making me fall back down to the bed.

Just then the door opened making me panic a little bit but then I saw that familiar face. It was Jungwon.

"U-uh where am I ?"

"You're awake ! Wait here, I need to tell the other members."

I was trying to stop him but he had already run out.

short chapter ^^