fifteen

Riku was so stressed out about Heeseung's words that she slept it out on the sofa. She didn't want to think about that incident.

FLASHBACK FROM CHAPTER 13.

The next day, Riku stayed in the room while the boys continued with their schedule. The members noticed how exhausted she was so they just let her stay in the room. It was around 7 pm and the manager had just brought dinner for her. She stayed with Riku for a little bit before packing up to leave again.

"When are they coming back ?"

"In around two hours. Stay here okay ? I'll be leaving now."

The manager said leaving and locking the door behind her. Riku just sighed and stood up to get some water. But when she stood up, she felt sharp pain stabbing her left ankle making her fall down and bumping her head onto the chair leg. She groaned in pain not knowing the cause.

Ha.ha.ha. What a lie, Riku.You can trick your mind, but not the readers nor the enhypen members, sweetheart.

She did stand up to get water but she heard a phone ringing. The whole room got quiet and all that could be heard was the phone ringing. Riku gulped and went over to the side table. It was Jungwon's phone. He left it there just in case Riku needed anything...

The phone kept ringing multiple times, making her look around the room. Riku was going crazy. The phone showed the same caller id.

Mr Baek, new manager in training.

She picked up the phone after a long moment of suspense.

"H-hello ?"

...

"Riku, just how stupid are you ?"

"What ?"

"Don't you see that they are manipulating you ?"

"..."

"You should try getting out of this situation before I do. Leave the idols alone. You are better off without you. Before you came they were much better."

Beep.

...

Riku was shocked. It took her a while but he was right. Why isn't she taking every small opportunity to run away ? She looked at the phone once again. Riku remembered the small threats they made every time she tried to leave.

...

"911, what's your emergency ?"

"HEL-"

"Put the phone down before I break your leg and cause you more pain."

Riku did not even notice the door had opened, someone sneaking into the room. It was the manager, holding a hammer in the air. She was right behind Riku. Riku hung up and threw the phone across the room.

"You dare do something like this, Riku ? All of us had worked hard enough to make sure you stay and get proper care but you do this ?"

The manager turned Riku around and looked at her with big and crazy eyes.

short chapter-
but i'll update a longer one later on because i could not continue the story in this story ><
i just felt this scene needed to be split in two parts eheh