six

When Riku woke up, She realised she was in a moving vehicle. Riku panicked for a second and sat up properly, looking around her surroundings.

"Calm down, I'm here.. It's Sunoo."

Sunoo said, putting down his phone and holding Riku in his arms while patting her back. Riku could smell the sense of familiarity and started to calm down a little bit.

"Don't worry, we're going to the airport. Didn't Jake tell you ?"

"He did but I thought you guys were going to wake me up at least... How about my things-"

"A staff member has it, do you need anything ? Our manager helped pack up your things because when we were about to wake you up, we found out you had a small fever."

Riku pulled away from the hug and looked at the other members who were mostly sleeping. She could only see Ni-Ki playing his Nintendo with Heeseung. Sunoo handed her a bottle to drink. She opened the bottle and drank some hot and sweet barley tea.

Sunoo handed her one part of the earphone and they watched 'Penthouse' together. They were watching episode one until a staff member announced that they had arrived.

"Damn it ! I need to see who killed Min Seol A-"

Riku said, standing up and crossing her arms. Sunoo chuckled and helped carry the small tote bag that had his stuff and Riku's small things. The others woke up too and lazily walked out of the bus.

Riku and Sunoo were really hyped up for some reason. Maybe it was because they slept the most when they were at I-LAND. The two were running around the airport like little kids. It was 2 am after all, so there were barely any people. The staff said they had 2 hours until their flight so they decided to walk around and buy some things.

The maknae line went with Riku to the candy and snack stalls while the hyung line went to clothing stores. They all met up at the lounge of their flight station and were going to board the plane in 30 minutes. Riku was wearing a brown sweater Jake bought for her just now so she didn't feel cold.

 She was sitting by the window with her tiny backpack and watched as the sky turned lighter as it was almost 6am. She was amazed at how planes would come down and fly. Riku had never really seen or been on planes before. She got to experience it because of them.

The other members from behind her, secretly took pictures of her. It was a cute sight to watch. The announcement was made officially as a sign for them to start moving to the plane. A staff member was with her holding her plane ticket.

She sat with Jay this time. Sunoo was right behind her. She pouted as she couldn't continue watching 'penthouse' with Sunoo. Jay loaded his bag and saw Riku upset with pouty lips. He sighed, smiled and took a seat while patting her head.

"What are you sad about ? Don't want to sit with me ?"

"Nooo I wanted to watch 'Penthouse' with Sunoo because while you guys were sleeping in the bus, Sunoo and I watched it. The first episode was so good"

"You can watch it on my phone. Here."

He said turning his phone on and logged on Netflix. Riku looked at him with doe eyes and took his phone. Jay got shy as he saw Riku being all cute. He took out headphones and fixed the controls and sizing so it would fit Riku.

"Thank you, Jay !!"

Riku said, giving Jay a small side hug and continued scrolling for the episode she was searching for. Jay got flustered so put up his hoodie hood and took out his Nintendo.

"Eyy, someone's shy."

Sunghoon teased him and laughed out loud. Jay hit him and continued playing his game. Riku frowned and looked at the window. It was too bright so she closed it. Jay saw she was uncomfortable so he put up the foot rest and let her lie down.

Riku was supposed to be in a room with Ni-Ki but knowing she had a fever, she was moved into a room with Jay instead. Riku was watching the final episode in the bus with Sunoo as Jay got his phone back and saw a ton of notifications. The two were squealing as they watched the final episode.

Riku drank more barley tea and got her medicine from the staff.

"Guess what. There's a season two. We must watch-"

"NOOOOO I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT RIGHT NOWW"

Riku said, putting her sweater sleeved hands over her ears and shaking her head like a tiny kid.

"We are stopping by lunch after this so you guys can leave your luggage and only carry important things."

A staff member said holding a phone in his hand, assuming he was calling someone.

"Ah, by the way Riku. Do you have any allergies ?"

"Uhm, so far I know I can't eat a large amount of poultry because of some allergy. I don't have any medicine or know any because I just avoid eating it."

"Explains why you are so skinny..."

"Can you eat fish ?"

"Yup ! Sorry for burdening-"

"Hey, no. Don't start with that shit. It's fine."

Riku just sighed. She has so many complications with her life.

here's a chapter to make it up for taking down he's nothing :<
btw if you want to know more about me go to my profile and check out my carrd <3