three.

I just forced myself to be happy as they were trying to cheer me up. Guess what ?

It had been 2 months, well almost 3 months. I think, because I lost track of time when I got here. All of the members loved Jungwon very much and they always will. He's the most precious person in the group. Therefore, whatever he decides or says will go.

They helped me heal even though I told them I didn't want to be there as it felt really uncomfortable being at someone's place and you don't even know them. Plus, they are idols. What if some crazy fan comes here and leaks everything ?

Anyways, I tried leaving one day. But that didn't work. I was caught by Jake.

"Wait, where are you going ? I thought you had nowhere to go ?"

"Yes, but I can't stay here- no, I don't want to stay here. I'll try and find a new place somehow. But thank you so much for helping me these few weeks-"

"You're not leaving."

Jungwon said, creeping up behind me and locking the main door.

"Jungwon, please. I need to go. I can't stay here-"

"You can and you will."

Slowly, the other members came out to the living room and circled around me, making me trapped and nowhere to go.

"All of us are very grateful that you saved Jungwon. We decided to let you stay with us, as it's also our fault that you got hurt this badly. Also, Yang Jungwon is our leader. What our leader says, we follow."

Jay said, cracking his knuckles.

They did a few bad things to me. It started to make me go crazy. I lost control of what I was doing and thinking. They had manipulated me to the max. I was still injured and couldn't even walk properly. The staff members and managers couldn't do anything nor help me. They could only keep quiet and deal with it.

Today, I got to know that we were moving to I-LAND, which was a place they had competed amongst each other to debut. We were going there to shoot a few scenes for their new music video. But I was in this room, locked up. They didn't trust me to do anything on my own.

Someone unlocked my door and handed me a suitcase along with a few paper bags. It was Jay.

"Hey, um... Our manager bought you some stuff that you might need. But for your clothes, all of us lend ours because we eventually couldn't guess your size. So just pack up whatever you need and go to bed."

He said while closing the door behind him and obviously, locking it. I sighed and took a small peek at the paper bags. They were undergarments, some clothes, pads, all the refreshment items and a few other things. I opened the suitcase and saw that half of it was already packed with hoodies and shirts along with a few pairs of pants.

Guessing it's theirs.

I loaded all the other item into the other half of the suitcase and zipped it up. I changed into some pyjamas that weren't mine but it worked anyways. I placed the bag at the side of the door and went to bed. But what was a night here without crying ? I couldn't help but still think of all the bad things that had happened to me.