"What's that supposed to mean?" Mick knitted his brows noting my attitude.

"Oh you know, that if you had the chance to sleep with Y/n you would in a heartbeat." I confronted him now facing his way.

"Oh please Keith, whatever." He rolled his eyes. His response had pissed me off, that fact that he didn't denied it made me tick. Storming out of the dressing room so my urge of smashing his face in didn't grow. I was about to head outside to light a cigarette when a woman I've never seen in my life stopped me in my tracks.

"Keith." A pretty blonde called my name.

"Hello?" I took a good look at her and was right, I don't think I know her.

"I wanted to invite you for a drink with me after the show and maybe, other stuff." She hinted as she got closer to me. I knew what she meant but it didn't interest me at all. I had my girl for that stuff and after I hurt her with my stupidity last time, I wasn't going to repeat it again. It hurt like hell to be apart from her for so long, without being able to caress her as she slept in my arms.

"No thanks you could try Bill I know he's been wanting some." I replied honestly, ending it with sarcasm.

"Is it because of that groupie, Y/n was her name didn't you knock her up?" Was I hearing right?

"What the bloody hell did you just say?" Groupie?! Who does this twat think she is calling my lady love a groupie, isn't that what she is?

"Oh come on everybody's been saying you left her after you found out she was pregnant." She scoffed rolling her eyes. If I was angry before, now I was infuriated, stupid tabloids.

"Listen I don't know where you heard all that but didn't anyone tell you not to believe everything you hear." I tried to keep my calm.

"Now if you'd make your way back to the-."

She kissed.

She had gotten closer and smashed her lips on mine, in shock I couldn't pull away. Until her tongue wanted access to mine I snapped out of it and pushed her off me.

"What the hell!" I wiped my mouth in disgust.

"Security!" I didn't wait for her response before I left in search of anyone to get her out immediately. Instead I came across Sam who was on the side of the stage, watching the opening show.

"Sam." I called out for him.

"What's up Keith." He nodded my way.

"There's this twat I need you to get out from backstage she was in the hall by the dressing room." Was all I said, leaving out the fact she'd kissed me.

"Alight." But before he left I grabbed ahold of his shoulder.

"By any chance have you seen Y/n I haven't seen her since she went out with Tommy earlier."

"She was here awhile ago before she went looking for you." I froze instantly.

She didn't see what I think she saw, did she?

"Thanks." He nodded before looking for the girl.

I had to find Y/n.