PLEASE READ!

Hey Readers, please read through this quickly!

I just wanted to let you guys know that there are two websites out there that have stolen my work and put it onto their own site without my permission and they've done this to many other authors on Wattpad. I'm still being credited since my name is on there but it is so easy to copy and paste anyone's work and claim it as their own. I've heard that Wattpad is trying to take down the site but that's all I know so far.

So I'm putting this out there right now and I should've done this way earlier.

My book is ONLY on Wattpad! If you stumble across it on any other site it was not done by me.

I will also take legal action if I find out that anyone has copied my work. I really don't care for what you have to say because there is no valid excuse to steal someone else's work. It's weird.

Come up with your own story because it took me 6 whole years to get here and actually come up with a book that I love and put my time and energy into. I spend hours and hours writing and perfecting my work and so do many other writers.

So to my followers and readers if you come across a story that is very very similar to mine or has been copied word for word. Please message me here on Wattpad, Twitter or Instagram...

Thank you guys ❤︎

Twitter - OfficialRosesW

Instagram - officialrosesw