Chapter 34

"I can see them" Nia whispered softly and just by her voice I felt like drifting off to sleep right here on the grass. I stared harder, struggling to see what Nia was seeing.

"I can't" Hana and I said at the same time and we turned our heads to look at each other and we laughed.

"I think I need glasses. What are you seeing Nini?" Kyra questioned her and I laughed out loud when I heard the random nickname Kyra gave Nia. 

We were all outside in Kyra's backyard laying on the freshly cut grass, Nia had suggested that we should out spent some time outside and to enjoy ourselves instead of being stuck indoors on our devices.

"The stars silly, that's what I'm looking at" Nia answered.

"Oh oh... I can see them" Hana gasped as she pointed towards the dark blue sky and I smiled when I noticed them. I loved to look at the stars even though I hardly watched them at night.

"They're so pretty" I whispered to myself and Kyra burped out loud ruining the beautiful moment.

"KYRA!" Nia and Hana screeched and Kyra just laughed.

"I'm so sorry. I ate a lot of junk today" She laughed and she lifted her head up and rested on her shoulders. "I'm so bloated" She groaned and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Do you need some water?" Hana giggled and Kyra declined Hana's offer.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" Nia asked and I closed my eyes and the three of us said yes at the same time but with Kyra a little delayed.

"Do you guys think we're going to be friends forever?" She pondered and I glanced over at Nia and she sighed and lifted her body up from the grass.

"Why are you asking?" I said with concern and Nia sighed again.

"Because I had this dream-"

"Oh no, I don't want to listen to this conversation anymore" Kyra muttered as she stood up on her two feet and she dusted her pyjama pants that were decorated with red stars.

"Wait, no just listen. I don't even remember the dream"

"So why are you telling us about your dream if you don't frickin remember?" Kyra interrogated as she crossed her arms together and I lifted my head up from the grass and so did Hana.

"The dream was weird that's all I know. I remember Kyra being in there specifically"

"I wasn't in there, that was definitely someone else" Kyra snickered.

"No, I don't know anyone else with red hair" Nia disagreed.

"Well, I do" Kyra said.

"Who?" Hana and I said at the same time and Kyra grinned.

"Jessica Rabbit" Kyra sang, and I rolled my eyes at her as Hana let out a laugh that was honestly going to make me laugh too.

"Why were you dreaming about me anyways? Do you love me that much Nini?" Kyra interrogated Nia and that nickname was going to make me lose it. When did Kyra even come up with that?

"Yeah, I love you a lot actually, but the dream had really bad vibes in it" Nia murmured, and she got up from the grass and dusted her pyjamas.

"Well please pray" Hana softly pleaded.

"Yeah, like extra hard" Kyra mumbled as she furrowed her eyebrows together and rubbed the back of her neck.

I giggled at all their responses. "And pray that whatever dream you had doesn't come true" I said with a grin on my face, and we all headed outside of the garden.