Chapter 13

I typed away on my computer as Mrs Natt explained the brief of our upcoming assignment. I had two whole weeks to finish this, so I needed to crack on and get started as soon as possible. I was a fast at typing and I wasn't a heavy procrastinator so I could most definitely complete my work in on time.

I stopped typing halfway since I already had the notes that I needed to help me with my work. I saved my document and, closing all my tabs. I listened attentively to Mrs Natt who was explaining how to achieve a certain grade and that missing the deadline will only result in a lower mark.

The lesson ultimately came to an end and I threw the strap of my rucksack behind my back. As I began to walk up the stairs to exit the auditorium I felt someone's hands wrap around the side of my arms and I looked up at Aidan who was smiling down at me. I returned a smile back as we left the room and Aidan told me how he was going to grab some lunch with his friends.

"I'll see you later though" He said as he looked behind him "I'll call you" He mentioned and he gently rubbed my back and walked the opposite direction. I softly smiled and my eyes widened to see Gabby standing outside of my classroom and she was busy staring at Aidan who was walking down the hallway with a group of people.

"Gabby what the- what are you doing here?" I asked her, super confused on how she even found my classroom and how she managed to get here. I could feel my soul panicking a little, hoping that she didn't see or hear the interaction between Aidan and me. She probably did though because she was still looking ahead at where Aidan had been walking.

"I never knew that it was illegal to come and see my sister" Gabby taunted as she looked straight at me. I rolled my eyes at her as I locked arms with her, and she giggled.

"Did you miss me?" She asked as she looked deeply into my eyes and I shook my head.

"No, it hasn't been that long" I answered back as we both walked down the wide stairs which lead to one of the outside fields on campus.

"That's mean. I missed you" She pouted, and Gabby stopped walking so that she could put on her creamy brown sun hat which had a black ribbon around it.

"You know what I meant"

"I know, I'm just playing with you" Gabby beamed and I could tell by her facial expressions that she was really happy.

We finally made it onto my floor, and I carefully inserted the key into the keyhole, pushing open the door. Gabby walked in first, placing her hand underneath her small bump and I closed the door, slipping off my black and white vans.

"Oh wow. I love this apartment" Gabby happily exclaimed as she sat down on one of the couches whilst looking around like a curious cat.

"Me too. I love the living room space the most " I responded as I put my rucksack on the floor, and I opened my bedroom door. I hope that Gabby doesn't mention about Aidan at all. I would literally slam my head on the wall if she brought him up because I already had to defend myself yesterday. 

"So, are we going to talk about this marriage with Aidan, yes, or no?" My sister asked me, and I popped my head outside of my bedroom door.

How on earth did she find out about that?

"I don't want to talk about it" I answered back since I didn't really feel like discussing it at all. Yesterday's conversation literally drained the hell out of me and now Gabby wanted to talk about it. I couldn't lie to her about it because like I said before I hated lying.