Endless Torture

• Dedicated to Tuğba Özkoçer

I'm drowning...

Everywhere is dark. There is no one to help. Water filling my lungs. While I was trying to get to the surface, I hear a scream.

A little girl's scream...

Someone's touching my arm pulling me to the shore.

Only one voice coming to my ears before everything goes to darkness..

."When the time comes you'll be..."

I woke up once again panting for air. All my pjs were wet because of the nightmare. This is the nightmare I've been dreaming since I was 6. I've never had the chance to hear the full sentence. I've always woken up in the same time.

My name is Leia Reynold. You see I'm a werewolf or I was supposed to be. But I haven't shifted yet. Normally every werewolf is able to shift when they turn 12. But I didn't, you may ask if there's something wrong with me but even I don't know why.

We are living in the pack house with my family. Pack members hate me. They always insult me. Even some of them using me as their punching bag, like my brother Liam. They started to pick on me when we started high school. They love humiliating me everywhere. The only ones who care about me are my mom and dad. They always try to protect me from the ones who hurt me. My parents are the beta-couple of the pack. They are really great but sometimes I can't feel my love as their daughter towards them.

I thought about it a lot. I always wanted to go to the Alpha and Luna to tell them everything but their son: Parker is my crush. No matter how much he hurts me, insults me I still like him A LOT... The only problem is the ones who beat me to death turn to angels when Alpha comes to the room. And no one's suspecting about anything because, I have no idea why but I'm healing quicker than any other creature.

You can think me as a retard for not telling anything. But let me tell you something. They weren't like this before. When we were at middle school Parker always treated me right but when he shifted at 12 he started to act different. And everything shuttered when we started high school.

He became HOT and popular after his shift. His friends changed. He started to hang out with the IT group of our school. Well I've changed too but good to terrible. I've become very fat . I'm 250 pounds now. And I have glasses and braces. Once my shiny hair is now a dull brown and I have greyish-green eyes. I think that's the best part of my body. I may not be a werewolf but I have eyes just like them, unique. Unlike humans our eyes are different because they also belong to our wolves but I don't have a wolf just different eyes, confusing I know.

Riiiiiinggggg...

Great, just great. I pull the blanket over my head for a chance to run away from my daily routin. But I don't think it will work. Ugh!

I got up from my bed and walk to the bathroom. They at least gave me a small room with a little bathroom at the corner. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I wore loose pants and a sweat-shirt. My normal clothes. I want to dress like all those beautiful girls but I can't find anything fits me because of my weight.

I started to walk towards the kitchen to start the pack's breakfast but on my way I heard some noises coming from Parker's room and then I saw Chelsea coming out of his room only with one of Parker's t-shirt. My heart started to clench I don't why but since the first day I saw Parker I have feelings for him only mates can feel. But he doesn't know.

I tried to ignore and went to kitchen. After I finished with egg, bacon and pancakes, I went to my room grabbed my bag and started to walk to the school. I have to walk 2 miles everyday to school because no pack member wants to drive with me.

When I arrived I went straight to my locker. In this hour no one at school yet so I'm free from humiliation for now. Today Parker's and my 16th birthday so today he will find his mate, so do I. Ooh god how much I want to be his mate but there's better girls than me, hell every girl is better than me, I don't think fate loves me at anything.

Riiiinnnnngg...

Here comes the hell.