Vol 1 Chapter 9.1

Start from the beginning

The encouraging words of Chabashira-sensei echoes throughout the room, earning more cheers from my peers as I take one last look at the test scores to confirm one more thing.

"Hahahaha!" I burst into laughter upon seeing the high scores for each subject.

"Hmm? Is something the matter, Sugihara-kun?" Kushida asks in concern to which I stop my laughter and point towards Horikita.

"The bet is up, Horikita. I won." Cold sweat could be seen running down her neck as she takes a second glance at the test scores. Apperantly everyone was too fixated on observing the lower scores they didn't even take a look at the high scores.

"What the hell?! You got fucking hundreds across the board!" That's right Ike.

Math, 100; Japanese, 100; Social studies, 100, essentially I aced every single test that was thrown at me without breaking a sweat. Horikita's highest score was only a mere 93, slightly above Koenji's 90 and below another person's 95.

As I wipe tears of laughter off my eyes, I look at the front left corner of the class to look at a student I hadn't had the opportunity to talk to.

A girl with dyed blond shoulder length hair, not to mention the hair tails on the side that look like some sort of fox ears or something. She has red tsurime eyes and a pale, slime body about 150cm when it comes to her hegith. If I remember correctly that girl is Kaneko Masako.

She's basically one of the few students who refused to introduced themselves on the first day of school so she hasn't made many friends. By the looks of things she's doing just fine by herself, she even radiates an aura that is similar to that of a delinquent. Hell her aura in much more threatening than Sudou's...

"....May I see Sugihara-kun's test papers?" Horikita apperantly couldn't accept defeat still and asked for my test papers. Chabashira-sensei of course hands them to her with a smirk.

"You'd be surprised, he managed to solve every question flawlessly and with grace. If you ask me, I'd say he beat you fair and square Horikita." Horikita's eyes widen at my test answers, all of which I answered with swiftness and grace but not so I could get perfect scores, it was so I could take an 'eye open nap'.

"There....are no mistakes...." She finally gives into defeat and hands the tests papers back to Chabashira-sensei.

"If that's all, homeroom is now over."

Chabashira-sensei leaves with a smirk implanted into her face. She isn't even trying to hide the satisfaction of this class passing every exam and even ascending to class-C while we kick the now former class-C down to D.

It was surely a hard fought battle but in the end the war and the battle was won with ease.

It was all the matter of complete planning and patience, it also tested everyone's obedience and if they didn't obey me this would never had happened. Worse case scenario Sudou and many others would likely have faced expulsion, fortunately they didn't have to say goodbye to their days at this school yet.

"Thank you Sugihara-kun! I could have never passed without you~!" Most of the girls immediately surround me the moment I stood up which caused me to yelp in surprise.

"Yeah you're like, so smart! I can't believe you managed this class and helped us ascend to class-C all by yourself!" Another girl commented as I slowly back away with a sweat.

"I-I mean it wasn't ALL me right? If anything you should thank your tutors, they're the ones who did all the work. I only started the plan and they were the ones who followed along!" I throw a glance and Hirata and the others who just smiled on me as I attempt to defend myself from a few crazy women.

"Ne ne Sugihara-kun~ Could we maybe exchange contact information with eachother?"

"Eh!? No fair! I want Sugihara-kun's contact info too!"

"Yeah me too!"

Girls are fighting over me and it is NOT a good feeling! They say men always want harems, women surround ING them would be a dream come true but that couldn't have been further from the truth! How do those harem protagonists even handle crazy chicks like these anyway?! What jobs do they have?!

"U-umm...b-better rush! Man all that was so nerve wracking!" I dart for the door at full speed, earning the attention of everyone in the class excluding the few who couldn't care less like Koenji and Horikita who were busy doing their own thing.

"Eh? Sugihara-kun, where are you goi-"

"The bathroom!" I rush off into the hallway, closing the door of the classroom behind me as I run in the direction Chabashira-sensei was walking in.

Eventually I reach the exact distance where I start to sneak around, not wanting her to spot me.

"Is she...walking up to the roof?" The rooftop is often prohibited from entrance, only under certain circumstances would it be available so what's Chabashira-sensei doing here?

She's a teacher, thus a staff member so I would understand if she's allowed up there but I'm not.... Eh whatever! At most I'll get a pay cut and I can just explain myself or threaten her anyway.

Besides, I have a few questions left unanswered and the curiosity is killing me....