Aftercare

~Levi's POV~

   I pick y/n up, carrying her to the bathroom. "If you can't walk tomorrow, I apologize." I say and set her down on the sink counter. "Bath or shower? Your pick."

~Your POV~

   You think about it for a moment and finally decide on a bath. "A bath would be nice, please." You smile and put your hands in your lap. He nods silently and goes to the large clawfoot tub, running hot water for the 2 of you.

   He comes back, taking the cat ears off of your head and the collar off from around your neck, giving you a soft kiss as he leans in. You kiss him back and get off of the counter, hopping into the tub. "Woooooww... this feels amazing." You sigh and close your eyes, resting your neck on the rim of the tub as you stretch out.

   "Are you gonna leave room for me, brat?" His lips form a playfully irritated line while he steps in, sitting down to face you. You crawl into his lap, laying your head on his shoulder with your back to his chest.

~Levi's POV~

   "So adorable..." I think to myself and cup some water in my hands, wetting her messy hair. Her eyes shut as she relaxes, letting her tense mucles loosen. I gently shampoo her hair, massaging her scalp, making sure not to get any in her eyes. After a few minutes, I rinse the suds out and move to wash her body.

   "I hope you don't mind the scent." I say softly and use my pine scented bar of soap to scrub her body clean, especially on her thighs and between her legs. "I don't mind, Levi." She nuzzles into my neck tiredly. "God I just wanna ask her to be mine... Too soon? Fuck I don't know." Thoughts run through my mind but I focus on the task at hand.

~Your POV~

   Levi's hands caress your body gently, paralleled to earlier's activities. "He's so sweet to me." You think as his hands travel to wash the sticky liquid off of your womanhood and inner thighs. "Slide down and rinse off."

   You do so, letting the water rise up to your face, rubbing any leftover soap off of yourself. "Your turn Levi." You smile and sit up, motioning for him to lay in your lap like you were for him. "Are you sure? I can do it myself." He asks, seeming confused by you returning the gesture. "Of course, this isn't a one-sided thing."

   "Fine." He grumbles sheepishly and lays his head on your breasts, the rest of his body resting inbetween your legs. You run your wet fingers through his hair, letting the water soak his jet black strands. Shampoo lathers in your palms, and you comb it through his hair carefully.

~Levi's POV~

   I feel at peace, quite a foreign thing for me. The way that she cares, taking time to make sure she is giving me affection. I close my eyes and lean into her more, resting my hands on her knees. She tilts my head back, rinsing out all the shampoo. Next thing, I feel her warm, soapy hands rub my shoulders and upper back. They travel to my chest, abs, and lower stomach area. I feel myself tensing up, but I let go and assure myself she can care for me. Her fingers trace over the ODM indents on my thighs and calves, scrubbing them as well. Finally, she very gently washes my manhood, just so that no residue is left.

~Your POV~

   "This is kinda awkward." You think and blush, watching his face as you wash his lower region. A pink tint covers his cheeks as well, fitting him nicely. "Ok, time to rinse." You say and rinse your hands off in the water. He complies, dunking his head under as well. Your back straightens as you sit up, popping your spine.

   He quickly hops out, drying his hair and wrapping a towel around his waist. "Come on y/n." He beckons, holding up a towel for you. You release the tub's drain and get out, letting him wrap you up in the fluffy towel. "I'll be right back."

   You nod and dry your hair as much as possible with the towel, then pat your body dry. A minute later, Levi comes back wearing some boxers, handing you a large white shirt to wear. "Thank you." You smile softly and slip it on, finding the shirt falls to your upper thighs.

   He walks to his bed, and you follow, climbing on after him. He holds open the covers for you, and you tuck under, laying your head on his bare chest. Your legs wrap around one of his as you get comfy.

~Levi's POV~

   "Well, how did you enjoy tonight?" I ask, breaking the calm silence. "I loved it, everything was perfect, your body as well." She winks up at me, tracing shapes into my chest. I chuckle quietly and play with her hair. "And the same goes for you. Tonight was incredible, I wasn't lying when I said I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

   "How come?" She raises her eyebrows at me. "Well, ever since I saw you at Erwin's scout rally, I knew you were special." I say and absentmindedly rub her lower back. "And talking to you and interacting with you, I knew I wanted you in more ways than 1." I keep talking, not even realizing what I'm leading up to. "You're just so gorgeous, and even kissing you that first time had me wanting more."

~Your POV~

   "Levi, are you confessing something to me?" You ask and keep your eyes on his face. He snaps back into the current moment, his face going red for the first time in front of you. "I- uh..." He rambles and looks down to you.

   His hands find their way to your face, cupping your cheeks. "Y/n... would you be mine?"

   You sit there in shock for a moment, and he looks away in shame. "I'd love to be yours, Levi." You smile and sit over his hips, giving him a deep, loving kiss.

~Levi's POV~

   "She said yes??" I question silently. I hold her face, stroking her cheeks as I kiss her back. "You're so perfect..." I utter and pull away from the kiss, looking into her sparkling eyes. "And I'm so glad you're mine." I smile genuinely and hold her close.

   "And I'm so glad you're mine, Levi." She smiles back and lays down on my chest again. I pull the covers over us and kiss the top of her head. She nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck, lazily giving my neck and jaw sweet kisses. "Hey wait. Do you mind if I give you some hickies? It's only fair." She pouts, looking up at me.

   "I suppose." I smile and tilt my head to the side, giving her access. She sucks and bites on my skin, leaving marks, but not nearly as dark as mine because we aren't deep in the act. "We should get some sleep now, hm?" I ask and pet her head. She nods, returning to burying her face into me.

   "Goodnight baby." I hold her close and kiss her forehead softly. "Goodnight." She sighs contently.

   A few minutes go by and I hear little snores, and feel something puddle on my chest. I look down and see her drooling in her sleep. I wipe it off, pulling her up closer to me so that her head is next to mine. My lips find hers and I give her a final kiss before falling asleep as well. "Finally mine...."