Out in the City

(Violence and s*x*al abuse ahead. Please skip this chapter if you are sensitive to such topics.)

~Your POV~

You had all left, riding in 2 separate carriages. You, Levi, Eren, Erwin, and Mikasa rode in one. Conny, Sasha, Hange, Jean, and Armin were all in the second carriage. Erwin decided it was better to ride all together, and the carriages' horses could be used if needed.

"Finally here." Eren groaned, earning a sharp glare from Levi. Granted, it did take about 2 hours to get there. You all piled out of the wooden carriages, setting foot in a crowded city. "Wow... I miss life like this." You sigh and smell the scent of fresh pastries. "Anybody wanna go get some pastries?" You cheer up and ask. Sasha raised her hand first, of course, followed by Armin and Eren. As you walk towards the shop, you notice Levi was not with the other group. "Oh! He's coming with us." You smile and think to yourself as you see him trailing a bit behind the group.

You make it to the store, ran by a cute old woman and her middle aged son. "Hi, Im Rouse." He smiles at us. "Our berry pies are fresh, along with these croissants." You nod and offer to buy the group a berry pie. They decline and all chip in a few dollars, except Levi. "Maybe he's not hungry." You think. You all leave and go to a small clearing, with Sasha carrying a knife, some forks, and flimsy plates meant to throw away.

You set the pie down at a little picnic table and cut it up, giving everybody a slice.

~Levi's POV~

I stand against the tree behind the table, not wanting to eat any of that sugary mess. I look over at a man playing with his young daughter, chasing her while she rolls down a hill, giggling.

"Captain?"

"Captain Levi?"

"Sir?" I feel a tug on my sleeve as I'm snapped back into reality. It's y/n tugging me closer. "Would you like any pie, sir?" She asks sweetly. "No." I reply and look away once more. "But it's sooooooo good. Please? Even a tiny piece?" She begs. "I said no, brat." She stays silent and gives me puppy eyes for about a minute and a half before I give in and sit next to her. "Only a small slice, no more. And I'm gonna cut it." I say sternly, even in this wholesome situation. The other cadets chew and grab more pieces, as well as her. I take the pie tin and cut a small slice, grabbing a fork as well.

"Damn. It is pretty good." I admit and keep eating. The others in the group take the trash and utensils back to the bakery, going to catch up with the rest. I look to my side at y/n, seeing a bit of berry on her cheek. I lean in slowly, about 5 inches from her face. She blushes deeply and leans in more.

I wipe the filling from her face with my thumb and suck the tip clean. She lets out a small gasp. "What cadet, is something wrong?" I ask, knowing she thought we were going to kiss. "N-no Levi." She looks down shyly and I stand up. "Come, let's go find the others." She follows me up the hill, crossing through an alley.

After about 10 minutes of walking, I find the rest of the group. "Captain, where's y/n?" Armin asks, puzzled. "Tch, what do you mean brat?" I move my feet apart slightly and look behind me. She's not there. "Fuck..." I say under my breath. "She was just with me." I say and look to Erwin. "I'm sure she's fine, maybe exploring on her own." I look at him with pleading eyes and he nods. "Everybody, go on with your shopping and fun, I'm going with Levi and we will be right back with y/n!" Erwin smiles. As soon as our backs are turned to them, he realizes I'm serious and wouldn't be worried otherwise. We set on to find her.

~Your POV, back to when you followed Levi into the street~

You cross through an alley, trying to catch up with your Captain. You're halted by a hand on your mouth, and the other holding a knife to your stomach. You know better than to squirm, so you try and think of an escape plan, but before you could, another set of hands knocked you out.

You wake up sitting on cold brick, seemingly in an alley on the empty part of town. Hot breath creeps down your neck, making your hairs stand up. You try to scream, but find a cloth gag tied around your head, as well as your feet and hands being bound. "We don't see pretty ladies like you very often, princess." The snake-like man smirks, his accomplice nodding with an evil, toothy grin. "Get the fuck away from me!" You yell, but it comes out more of a "Ggh ffu uhwyyysh ffm mme!"

"Poor, helpless flower. Can't even speak right. By the time we're done though, you'll be screaming my name correctly." The supposed boss of the other hisses and bites down on your exposed neck. You squirm and try to get out, but it's no use, he tied them too skillfully. His 'henchman' comes up to you, kneeling over your legs, pulling out a sharp knife. "N-no... please." You beg and wiggle around more, trying to shake the man off of you. That just makes him leave deeper marks, beginning to draw blood. Tears brim your eyes, spilling out like waterfalls. Why did it have to be you? You get snapped out of your mind by the smaller man starting to slice down the middle of your dress. You sob as he basically cuts it in half.

He yanks your bra down, exposing your chest to both men. The tall man takes out his own knife, leaving cuts and disgusting hickies on you. "P..please.." You plead as sobs wrack your weak body. The small man cuts the sides of your underwear, pulling them off of you and tossing them down towards the front of the alley.

You close your eyes, as none of your efforts came through. You hear the knifes dropping with clangs, and the men are suddenly off of you.

~Levi's POV~

Erwin and I walk towards the end of the shops, looking into each small alley. We almost skipped one, getting nowhere with our search. "Erwin..." I whisper to him, seeing underwear at the entrance of an alley.

There she is. Nothing but pure rage fills me and I send Erwin in to take care of any culprits, while I find y/n. He tackles the two, and where they once sat, she was crying, bound and stripped. Her skin is unusually pale, her eyes red. She has marks all over her body from those demons. "Shh... shhh y/n, I've got you, they won't hurt you any more." I whisper softly and cut her bindings, along with the gag. She lets out a loud sob and hugs me tighter than a vice.

Erwin finished kicking the two in their ribs, sending them away bloody, limping, and scared. He rushes to me, taking his large hoodie off. "It's big enough to cover her down to her knees." I thank him silently and set down my crying girl. I gently put the hoodie on her and zip her up, putting the hood over her head as well. I pick her back up and she wraps her legs and arms around me tightly.

"Erwin, go get the rest of them and get Hange to bring 3 horses from a nearby stable." He nods and sprints to get everyone. I sit down on the ground while we wait, holding her like her life depended on it, which it very much did. I brush her hair off of her forehead and hold her head against my chest. "May I kiss your forehead, y/n?" She nods and I do so, kissing her forehead like she would dissolve at any touch.

~Your POV~

Tears keep falling down your cheeks, Levi's warmth and comfort was the only thing keeping you relatively okay. "I'm sorry L-Levi, I should have-" Before you could finish, he cut you off. "Don't apologize for anything, it wasn't your fault. Just focus on my breathing, okay?" He says to you quietly and rubs your back. You cling to his white tee, tears soaking the front of it. Suddenly, he picks you up and you hear more voices. You quickly bury your head into his chest, not wanting to be seen.