Cheer

~Your POV~

You wake up in a cold sweat, probably brought on by your period. You check the time and it's 7:55. "SHIT!" You grumble loudly and jump up, making sure you look presentable. You quickly leave your room and rush to Levi's office, making it just at 8:00. You knock 3 times.

"Who is it?" His voice calls out towards the door. "Cadet y/n sir!" You say formally, though he was usually on first name basis with you. "Come in." He says and before you could open the door, he did it for you. His office is so clean, everything neat and tidy, as expected. "Sit." He beckons and goes to his own chair behind the desk. You sit nervously, unsure what he wanted to talk to you about.

~Levi's POV~

"Next week, Erwin, Hange, and I have planned to take your cadet group out to a city within the walls. We think it would be good to get you guys out in the city for a fun time compared to this shitty compound." I state and look at her. Her features soften and that adorable smile flashes across her pink lips. "Well, your thoughts would be nice, y/n."

"That's amazing Levi! I can't wait to finally have real fun!" She giggles, practically bouncing in her seat. "Will we need our ODM gear or any protection, sir?" She calms and asks with a hint of worry. "No. The city is safe, and nobody will be looking for us. Besides, we all agreed to let you brats wear your own clothes, only us captains have the risk of being recognized." I say, and think about maybe bringing a knife, just in case.

"Thank you so much! Do I have permission to tell my group yet?" She asks excitedly. "Permission granted." I say, not wanting to ruin her only happy streak of the day. "You're dismissed now, y/n."

~Your POV~

You happily run out of the door and to the mess hall where everybody was hanging out. "Guys! Guys guess what?" You squeal. "Calm down y/n, what is it?" Mikasa asks calmly.

"The captains and commander are taking us to a city next week! No ODM gear, we can shop around, AND wear our own clothes!" You clap. Everybody at your table joins in, cheering amongst theirselves. It felt good to see your comrades so genuinely happy.

~Levi's POV~

I go the mess hall a few minutes after y/n, finding her table all riled up in excitement. I smile to myself as I watch the gorgeous girl finally express true happiness. I'm glad I could bring them all together like this, even if I am harsh on them.

I go over to Hange and Erwin, who are playing cards. Before I can sit, Hange throws down her deck in defeat, her eyes all wild with anger. "I'll beat you next time Smith, count. your. days." She mutters and goes to y/n's table. Erwin just shakes his head and laughs. "I see she's mad. How bad did you beat her?" I ask. "Pretty damn bad. She's been losing from the start." I nod and shuffle the deck.

"My turn to beat you."

(Exactly one week later.)

~Your POV~

You slip on a pink floral dress, ending at your mid-thigh area. The waistband is tight and hugs your curves, with the neckline swooping and showing off some cleavage. You then put on some light makeup: mascara, eyeliner, blush, and a lipstick that perfectly matches your s/c skin. You fix your hair next, leaving it down compared to the usual updo. To finish it off, you spritz a similarly floral perfume on yourself and go to slip your black flats on.

"So Sasha, what do you think? The dress even has POCKETS!" You grin and put your hands in them, feeling the money you brought for the trip. "It's gorgeous y/n! I could never wear something so pretty, I'd spill some sort of sauce on it eventually." She pouts.

She has on a blue hoodie and black athletic shorts, with matching blue and black shoes. "You look pretty good yourself. Now come on, we can't be late." You say and drag her out of the room, going to the mess hall for breakfast.

~Levi's POV~

I finish getting ready, wearing a semi-tight white shirt, along with black sweatpants and some black tennis shoes. I spray my best cologne on and go to meet the group at breakfast.

Before I get the chance to look at anything else, my gaze settles on y/n. I think I stared so hard I forgot to breathe. That dress, the way it fits her curves, and god, the neckline is doing wonders for me. Even some makeup? God, she's gorgeous. We make eye contact and she looks away, her face as red as a tomato.

~Your POV~

You see Levi staring at you, but not in any way he has before. It's like he's gawking at you. You look away and remember the style of dress you have on, it complements you like no other. Only 30 seconds have gone by since you brought Sasha in, and she's sitting next to Eren and Conny, stuffing her face with toast and bacon. "Well damn girl, is it that good?" You giggle as her eyes roll back into her head. "You know the answer." Conny sighs in embarassment for Sasha's sake.

   You hear footsteps coming towards you, shocked to see all 3 of your higher-ups in normal clothes. "You guys look so good!" You smile widely. Erwin and Hange smile back, while Levi keeps his stern demeanor. However, you could swear a small blush spread across his chiseled cheeks.

   "Come on team, let's go." Erwin says to all of you. "Yes Commander Smith!" You all say happily. "Just call me Erwin out in the city, just in case."