Nighttime

~Levi's POV~

I come back from my meetings, all for various things from defense to training new recruits. It's around 9:30 pm when I finally get back, running my hand through my hair in exhaustion. Between taking care of y/n and my duties, it's beginning to wear down on me. I step in my office and close the door. My room is oddly silent, so I go to look for y/n.

I find her in my bed, laying on her stomach, holding a small journal and a pen. She is sound asleep, thankfully it seems there are no nightmares tonight. I take a closer look and gently slide the journal out of her hand. I flip through it, finding incredible drawings of all of her group, Hange, and Erwin. I flip to the next page and find one of me, done with much more details than the rest. "How sweet." I say and flip the page again before my face goes white. "Are these... oh lord." I think to myself as I see one of the men from the day before. I go to the next page and find a drawing of the taller man. "I should take these to the military police soon." I grumble and put down the book before I get too mad. I set the pen on top of it and put the covers over y/n.

I walk into my bathroom, leaving the door cracked just in case. I undress and turn the shower on, stepping in once it warms up.

I quickly shower, as per usual. Once my body is rinsed of the soap, I dry my wet hair and wrap the towel around my waist. I head into my room to find some clothes to sleep in.

~Your POV~

You groan almost inaudibly, and hear the padding of footsteps on the hardwood floor. You stay still, wondering if it's Levi. You open your eyes just enough to get a peek at his muscular torso. As he bends down to a lower drawer, you see those muscles flex on his back. You decide to spare 'waking up' till he is done getting dressed.

He goes back into the bathroom, coming out a minute later in knee-length athletic shorts, and a grey tshirt.

You yawn and pretend to wake up as he passes his bed. "Hello y/n, I hope you had no nightmares." He says and takes a sip of his usual nighttime tea. "No nightmares thankfully. I normally don't get them, but after,..." You clear your throat as not to mention it, "that, I assume I'll have a lot." You frown and try to get up. Your legs are like jelly, and your whole torso area is stinging. You walk awkwardly to the bathroom, not wanting your wounded thighs to touch and cause pain.

Levi stays sipping on his tea, and you look in the mirror. Your mascara is still stained under your eyes, making you upset. You close the door and slip your shirt off, starting to peel each bandage off. You pull the ends of the boxers up, taking those bandaids off as well. You look at yourself in the full length mirror, feeling a wave of emotions hit you. "I feel so digusting.." You mutter and press your palms to your eyes. You slide to the floor and sit, your head in your hands as you cry, feeling anger and sorrow all at once.

~Levi's POV~

I wait for y/n, assuming she is using the restroom. After a few minutes, I hear crying coming from my bathroom. I knock on the door gently before coming in. She is on the floor with her back on the wall, face in her hands. I gently grab her hands and pull them from her face, tears streaking her soft cheeks. "Oh y/n..." I mutter and sit with her, pulling her into my lap. Her now bare chest is pressed to mine as I run my fingers down her back. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

Through sniffles, she utters, "I took the bandaids off to see the damage, and I feel so d-dirty everywhere." I sigh and pull her back a bit so I can look at her face. I wipe her tears with the back of my hand. "You're not dirty. You deserve so much and I'm sorry about what happened. But you can't undo the bandages. Something could get infected, y/n. I know it's painful to see, I'm trying to make it better for you." I say with a caring tone but a straight face as always.

"May I please re-dress your wounds? You'll heal better and won't have to see them." I ask. She nods silently as her tears dry. "Stay here." I get up and grab a box of bandages, some peroxide, and some cotton pads. "Like before, it will sting, but you won't get infected." I say and kneel in front of her. As I tend to her wounds, she grips the fabric of her boxers in pain. I mention something that will maybe distract her.

"You fell asleep with a sketchbook in your hands. It was open, I hope you don't mind that I looked." I say, making her blush and look down to her hands. "They were amazing." I say softly and finish up with the cuts on her chest and stomach. I leave the boxers on but pull the hems up slightly. I dress those wounds as well.

"I'm gonna go grab some night clothes for you, I won't look through your stuff or anything though." I assure her and throw all my trash away. I carry her to my bed and set her down, going to her bag. I get out some fresh underwear and a pretty, silk nightgown. Maybe this will make her feel better. I grab her hair brush as well and come back to her.

~Your POV~

He grabs the nightgown, slipping it on you carefully. "Can you put these on?" He asks, handing you your underwear. You nod shyly and slip the boxers off, replacing them with the panties. "Were you gonna brush my hair?" You ask quietly and look at the hairbrush. He rubs the back of his neck in embarassment. "Yes." He responds and pulls your back to his stomach. You lay your head on his chest area, resting your eyes as he gently brushes out any knots. The brushing is so soothing against your scalp, and you start to drift off, making tiny noises of (innocent!) pleasure from his actions. Before you know it, you're fast asleep.

~Levi's POV~

After a few minutes, I look down, seeing her passed out. I carefully move her off of me, onto the space beside me. She cuddles her pillow as if it were me, looking so peaceful. I set the brush on my bedside table, and lay on my side to sleep. I quickly fall asleep too, listening to her soft breathing.

(Sorry if this part of the plot is dragging on. I don't see many Levi fics with fluff in them, so I try to fulfill that wish! More lighthearted stuff will be soon. :)