Meeting with the Captain

~Levi's POV (time: as he walks to his office)~

   God, why am I getting upset over this new recruit? I have known her for five days, let alone speak a word to her. She just catches my eye,... and my thoughts. "You idiot, Levi," I mutter and walk to my office. "Just, the way she was so friendly with Jean, how their arms were on eachother. It was innocent, but I can't help but want it to be me." I think to myself. Besides, now I get one on one time with her, time to see how she really is...

~Your POV (resuming from where the last chapter left off)~

   You slowly enter his office, and the smell of cleaning supplies smacks you in the face. You shake it off and go to stand next to the chair before his desk, waiting to be seated. You feel nervous all alone with the man whose stare is always on you, but feel more calm as he is looking down at his cup of tea.

   "Sit, y/n." He commands sternly and you follow his order. He takes a sip of his tea and looks up at you. God, he sends shivers down your spine even looking at you.

~Levi's POV~

   "Do you know why I called you here, brat?" I ask, knowing she is clueless as to why. "No L- I mean Captain Levi!" She stutters nervously, it's quite cute. "Good, make sure you know my title and say it correctly. But, I've called you here to talk about something. See, you're exceptional on the field, and past trainers like Pixis have said you are outstanding on ODM gear and such." She looks up from fidgeting with her fingers, a small smile on her face. "Don't let your ego get too big now, you are still a rookie in my books." The smile fades and I surprisingly feel a bit bad for what I said. "Hmm... come stand by me."

~Your POV~

   You stand and shyly make your way over to him, standing next to his chair. He gets up and brushes by you, accidentally touching your h/c hair, making you shiver, but he pays no mind. He opens the curtains of his window and points outside to a different group of trainees than yours. "Hange and Erwin, along with myself, have made a deal to try and rebuild the Levi Team. Right now, we are all on watch for unique strengths and talents among groups like yours. Are you putting the pieces together now?" You nod slowly, but the excitement in your body is starting to creep up. "You want me to join the Levi Squad?" You ask quietly, in case you were mistaken.

~Levi's POV~

   I lift her chin up using my index finger, seeing her beautiful e/c eyes widen, and her face turn pink from the innocent but dominant contact. "Speak up when talking to your captain, brat." She nods and squeezes her thighs together a bit. Did that comment... turn her on...? Seems I'll be having more fun with her than expected.

   "You're asking me to join your squad sir, correct?" She says and averts her sight to the ground beside us.

   I let my finger fall from under her chin, hearing a small sigh of remorse. "How can you join my squad if you can't keep eye contact with higher-ups?" I sigh as well, missing her deep irises being locked on me. "The answer is yes though, training for the squad starts at 5:50 am tomorrow. Be there." I say sternly and pat her on the shoulder with a good grip, like comrades would do. "I hope I didnt hurt her." My thoughts say. "You are dismissed, l/n."

~Your POV~

   You practically skip out the room, but are halted when you catch Jean and Sasha on the other side of his door. "Were you listening the whole time?!" You whisper scream at the pair. They giggle and nod, and you think how risky that move was. As they try and sneak away, Levi calls the two in. "SASHA, JEAN. IN HERE NOW." He yells. "Oh shit..." you mumble to yourself and walk on, not wanting trouble.

   You and Sasha were roomates, so you were curious what the punishment was when she came back sweating, an hour later.

   "20 laps?!" You laugh hysterically while she gives you the death glare. "I mean, you were spying on a captain." You giggle and watch as she turns silently to the shower to wash off.

~An hour later, after you both had showered and got into bed~

   "I can't BELIEVE you're on the Levi Squad!!" She shouted. You run to her bed to shut her up. "Don't be so loud." You say and look around. "Please keep it a secret...?" You beg, she nods and links pinky fingers with you. After a few more minutes of gossip, you go lay in your bed, wearing your f/c tshirt and just panties under it.

  You fall asleep fast, thinking about how tenderly Levi lifted your chin with his finger, making you feel so warm.

(A/N: sorry about all the POV changes, I just think it gets boring from only the reader's point of view)