"No one ever said that it couldn't be."

"Why would you want it to be?"

"I already said that it was just a game. You can't be mad at me because you kissed someone too so just leave me alone."

Minho instead sat down next to him and placed his thumb on Jisung's lip before leaning in and faking a kiss just like he did with the girl at the party.

"What was that?" Jisung asked, confused as Minho pulled away.

"That is how I kissed the girl at the party."

"Then why were you both smiling and laughing?"

"Because she's lesbian and I'm gay so we decided to fake kiss since neither of us was interested in each other and she seemed cool about it so I smiled at her," Minho explained as Jisung stayed still and didn't look up from his phone.

"Oh..."

"Do you have an excuse? I know your kiss wasn't fake."

"We aren't together so why does it matter anyway?"

The next thing Jisung knew his phone was thrown somewhere off the bed and Minho had pinned his arms above him as he looked down at Jisung who looked back at him with wide eyes.

"I wasn't aware that you needed a label to keep you from making out with other people."

"Just forget about it," Jisung mumbled, suddenly a lot less confident considering their positions.

"If you wanted me to forget about it then why did you do it right in front of my face? You were fully aware that I was watching you."

"I- I thought that your kiss was real and you looked really happy and I..."

"You what?"

"I wanted to know if you would even care," Jisung confessed.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know."

Minho finally leaned in and connected their lips before moving away as Jisung gazed up at him.

"You're never playing that stupid game again."

"What's stopping me?" Jisung riskily asked. "You're just my friend, so obviously not you."

"If we change that then will you stop acting like a brat?"

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked, suddenly taken back.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Minho asked and Jisung was shocked. This was exactly what he wanted but he didn't think it would actually happen.

Minho took Jisung's silence as an opportunity to speak again, "If you say yes know that everyone, including Jackson, will be well aware that we are together."

Jisung had no idea exactly what Minho meant but he could care less at the moment.

"Okay." Jisung agreed as Minho immedietly leaned in for another kiss.

Jisung kissed back and tried to move his hands around Minho's neck but was quickly reminded that Minho was holding them still in place above him.

Minho was still party acting off of jealousy and was definitely being a lot rougher than he usually would be. Not that Jisung minded at all.

Minho got a little too carried away and harshly bit onto the younger's lip causing it to bleed.

"Minho what the he-" he got cut off by the older leaning in again and sucking the blood away from his lip until he realized that it had already stopped bleeding.

"Your blood is still sweet," Minho mumbled before moving away from Jisung's lips and leaving kisses down his jawline before stopping since Jisung's shirt collar was in the way of his neck.

Minho started unbuttoning the first few buttons on Jisung's shirt but Jisung grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"I won't take it all the way off." Minho reassured and leaned down for a kiss, "tell me if you want me to stop."

"Okay," Jisung replied as Minho finished unbuttoning the top few buttons before leaning down and kissing his neck a few times then started leaving dark purple and blue marks.

"My pretty baby," Minho said as he moved away and Jisung opened his eyes again as Minho gave him another quick kiss.

"Shut up."

"Are you gonna make me?" Minho smirked, admiring the marks that he left on his boyfriend's neck.

"Maybe if you let go of my arms."

Minho let go and Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and pulled him in for another kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too but are the hickeys gonna go away soon? I don't want Felix to kill you."

"It would be worth it," Minho replied gently kissing the marks.

Jisung smiled and pulled Minho to lay next to him again and wrapped his arms and legs around him.

"I'm sorry for being a brat."

"It's okay but never pull something like that again."

"I would never cheat on my boyfriend," Jisung said, smiling up at Minho just from now being able to call him that.

"Boyfriend," Minho repeated with a smile, "finally."

i usually don't write stuff like this so i'm not sure how to feel about it ajakjskajsks

also, i accidentally stapled my finger today and now it's bruised 😃