Read

Gia Amour Brewster

"Bitch you pregnant? Fuck is you so tired for

"Bitch you pregnant? Fuck is you so tired for. You always have energy." Lacey said while popping on my bed.

"How I'm pregnant and I was just out drinking with ya ass last night?" I asked as she laughed.

"Calm down girl you on birthday control anyways." She said as I scrunched up my face. "No I'm not." I said as she looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Damn so you and Booby be having condom sex, that's wack." She said causing me to laugh.

"No the fuck we don't." I said sitting up and she looked at me.

"Oh wow! He must have some bomb dick cause wasn't you wearing condoms with Nick and you was engaged to the nigga." She said as I nodded my head. Every time I think about me and Nick's relationship I see all these red flags that I ain't see when I was with his ass.

"So we not going out tonight?" She asked and I shook my head no. I was truly tired. Usually I'm down to be in the clubs but not tonight.

"You must be coming down with something cause ain't no way." She said causing me to laugh.

"Maybe I'm just maturing." I said as the both of us bust out laughing.

"When Booby come back?" Lacey asked as I shrugged my shoulders. He had been back in Atlanta and it's been a good month and a half since I seen him.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him. I missed the fuck out of him. But business is business.

"I'm surprised you ain't go out there." She said as I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly was giving him his space. It's not secret I was definitely falling for that man.

"I'm cool on him. I'm thinking about ending this little entanglement before I get my feelings hurt or worst have a baby." I said as she looked at me.

"How is having a baby a bad thing? And what you mean feelings hurt don't he feel the same way?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

Zach and I talked about literally everything except our feelings. I know he ain't looking to be tied down. And the more time I spend the deeper my feelings get. I have to cut ties with him now. "Girl I ain't about to have no baby with a nigga who has no intentions being with me." I told her as she rolled her eyes.

"Who said he doesn't? I don't see him out with other bitches. Spending real time with him and shit." She said causing me to suck my teeth.

"Ain't in public but definitely bitches in the dark." I said.

"Wait you caught him with a bitch?" She asked as I nodded my head.

"Not really caught. Some bitch sent me a sex tape of them. It was recent too." I said as she just formed her mouth in an O.

"Damn Gi, sorry." She said as I nodded my head. I mean I had a right to be mad but it really wasn't going to make a difference.

"He knows you know?" She asked and I nodded my head. "He just left me on read." I said feeling the tears start to fall.

"Awe Pooh." She said as quickly wiped the tears. "I'm fine but this why I just need to end this shit now." I said as she sighed.

"Man fuck him." She said causing me to laugh. "Want me to quit his wack club? I have no problem." She said as I shook my head no.

"Stop imma be good. I knew what it was when we started." I said as she pouted. "Still ion like you was crying and shit." She said as I nodded my head.

_____________________________

"Wow." I said looking down at both pregnancy test. I couldn't believe my eyes right now.

How the fuck could I let this happen. I was literally stuck and didn't know what to do. Lacey had left a few hours ago and I couldn't get out my head when she asked me if I was pregnant. So I went to Walgreens and picked up two pregnancy test and they're both positive.

"Why me?" I cried grabbing my phone FaceTiming my mother.

"Are you crying? whats wrong!" My mother asked sounding worried as I flipped the camera over.

"Gia who's test are those?" She asked as i flipped the camera back to me.

"Mine." I said crying harder. "I'm going to be a single mother." I cried while dropping to the floor.

"Calm down, where's Zachary? Did you tell him?" She asked as I continued to cry.

"I haven't spoken to him." I said as she got quiet. "Want me to come over?" She asked as I nodded my head wiping my tears.

"Okay I'll be there in 30." She said hanging up as I cried some more.

Taking a deep breath, I decided to take a picture of the test and just send them to Zachary.

_____________________________

"I'm going to be a terrible mom. I was just drinking and partying, my baby somethings going to be wrong with it." I cried as my mom rocked me.

"Hush! It's fine most women don't know they're pregnant. We're going to the doctor first thing in the morning okay. Here eat some ice cream." She said as I shook my head no.

"I'm going to just go to sleep." I said as she nodded her head. Walking to my room I climbed in the bed and cried myself to sleep.

_____________________________

"Listen here, perfect heartbeat." He said as he turned the sound on the machine causing me to cry.

"Well congratulations, you're 21 weeks. The baby seems to be healthy. I'll prescribe you some prenatal vitamins and some other medications. Your next appointment will be next week." The doctor said while wiping the gel off my stomach.

"Thank you so much, she's just in shock." My mom said as the doctor nodded his head.

"Well you can confirm your next appointment with my receptions outside have a good day."'he said as we left out the room.

Taking a deep breath I grabbed my phone going to my text messages and noticed Zachary had read my message as soon as I sent it last night and left me on read.

"Single mom." I said out loud while the tears continue to fall.

____________________________________

WHEW AND THATS THE END FOLKS!

I'm excited for the Spinnoff. WHEN SHOULD I post it? 🤨🧐 And let me tell ya we getting straight to business. Straight to the drama! 😭🥳

Vote and comment!